Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Thanksgiving

Started by Tiffany Elise, November 23, 2006, 12:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffany Elise

This Thanksgiving I am once again spending with a family I cannot come out to for the most part. I have my reasons and they are moot points so I'm not complaining.
  I am thankful for some things this day that I can't share with some I know.
  First; I'm thankful that God is no respecter of persons and will never leave nor forsake all that believe on his Son. It doesn't matter to him if I have little or much as he who beheld all glory and honour with his Father on the throne in a kingdom of righteousness took on the form of a servant for man he needed not. While he could have allowed them to crown him a temporal king as he entered Jerusalem and they cried Hosannah he chose instead to suffer for our sins and receive the greater glory of an eternal kingdom in the heavens.

I'm thankful that though he was without sin he would take on my sin and the shame of being despised and rejected of men. That he would allow mere man to beat him, sourge him, spit in his face and crucify him crowning the Lord of Glory with thorns for all to mock.

I'm thankful that he looked down from the heaven of heavens and saw a poor little T-girl that had nothing in this life but a love for him and opened her eyes to his glory and gave her eternal life. I'm thankful that all it required was faith and a willingness to believe on him and follow him all the days of her life.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to be transgender. I'm thankful that while I may be deemed filth to some I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus my Lord. Yes; I am blessed!

Today I may dwell among non-believing relatives and put up with them for the grandchildren's sake but in my heart I cry out Thank You Jesus.

May God bless you all this Thanksgiving.

Tiff
  •  

Kisa

I'm thankful I still believe in GOD, not much else to be thankful for.
  •  

Tiffany Elise

Dear Kisa;
  I am thankful that you still have faith in God too. You know sweetie, sometimes that's all I feel I have and I'm sure many others are in the same boat. Some of us just seem to have evary joy taken but I think that's where we learn to trust the Lord and not rely on people or anything of this world.
  I thank God we have a family here of people that have been down a similar road and can relate one to another in one way or another. Many times I get strength form seeing how some of my sisters and brothers here deal with issues and set priorities. While I don't put my trust in man I find that God uses them so much and in ways they don't realize. They're all a blessing. Even those who criticize as they cause me to re-evaluate myself and learn more. They are truly used to give me strength to go on.
  You're in my prayers and may God bless you hon.

Tiff
  •