Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

For Ex Pat Brits Gender Recognition Panel UK

Started by ToniAndrea, July 18, 2010, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToniAndrea

To anyone having problems dealing with the so called gender Recognition Panel in the UK. I don't know anyone living overseas from the UK who has been granted a recognition certificate.
      I have now filed discrimination against this panel, Who by the way are supposed to be there for our benefit. Yea right. I have also made formal complaints to the UK Tribunals Council.
     Will follow up when I hear some more.
  •  

Sarah B

Hi ToniAndrea

I have sent you a Private Message.  If you cannot reply (you need 15 posts to be able to) post a message here.

I have the same problem as you do and 4jenni and I want this problem resolved one way or the other.

Kind regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  

ToniAndrea

Hi Sarah
              I didn't get your private message. It sounds like there are three of us being discriminated against by the GRP. The head honcho at the GRP is called Jeremy Bennet. The head of the Tribunals is called Kevin Sadler. I am waiting for a reply from Mr. Sadler at thie time.
      In order to get the Ombudsmans office involved you have to first contact your MP or the MP where you used to live in the UK.
       I think if the three of us all wrote at the same time to these people and Professor Whittle someone might get the message that all is not right with this system.
       Bennet can only be reached through the GRP in Leicester, He is one of the namelss faceless few with the power to screw up lives. Mr. Sadler has his office in London. I have his office address but no email addy.

Post Merge: July 19, 2010, 12:09:34 PM

Staff in Leicester are Michelle Foxon so called case worker. I am sure she did not present all my documents to the board and a very important document was not returned to me by her. Not too happy with Airbrain Foxon.
     Graham Cresswell is a little higher on the ladder than Airbrain and appears to be a nice sympathetic fellow.
             Mr. Paul Harris is the manager of the Leicester office and also appears to be sympathetic. It also appears that the faceless nameless few are the ones screwing with our lives and denying our applications using trivial reasons.
      Mr Jeremy Bennett is the head Honcho at the GRP in Leicester.
      Mr. Kevin Sadler is the head Honcho of the whole Tribunals Service. His address in London is as follows.
              Kevin Sadler, Chief Executive of the Tribunals Service
              5th floor.
             102 Petty France
              London 
                SW1H  9AJ       

Hope you get more sense and satisfaction from them than I have up to this point.

•  

Sarah B

Hi ToniAndrea

Thank you, ever so much for that information.  That was basically what I asked in the private message.  I'm a very private person and it was an extremely long time ago, when I was in England.  I was just a very young girl.

Rejennyrated has a lot of knowledge in this area as you may have gathered.

I cannot write much now as I have to get ready for swimming and then I have to go to work.

Once again thank you ever so much for that information.

Kind regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •