Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

"Intersex people shouldn't marry"

Started by meh, July 23, 2010, 07:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MillieB

If this Heaven that we all have to be so keen to get into is going to be full of hypocritical dumbells and the head honcho is so grumpy that he sets bears onto children!! I think that I'll take my chances with the other place.
  •  

Miniar

Quote from: glendagladwitch on August 30, 2010, 08:57:26 PM
No one should marry.
Marriage has become a symbol of hatred and intolerance.
Boycott marriage today!

Marriage is a legal contract between the state and two consenting adults allowing the adults to easily weave together their fiscal and social stuff and guarantees certain rights between the two.

At least, that's what it is here.

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

glendagladwitch

Quote from: Miniar on August 31, 2010, 09:29:57 AM
Marriage is a legal contract between the state and two consenting adults allowing the adults to easily weave together their fiscal and social stuff and guarantees certain rights between the two.

At least, that's what it is here.

A water fountain with a "whites only" sign on it is a device for dispensing water to thirsty people, but only to thirsty white people.

Marriage is a legal contract between the state and two consenting adults, but only two straight, cisgendered consenting adults.
  •  

Silver

•  

justmeinoz

Robert E Lee would be mortally offended. This person is not a Gentleman, and would never make an honourable Officer!
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

MillieB

Surely the real question would be 'Why would God create anyone as stupid as that guy?   >:-)Gotta go, there are a couple of angry looking bears tapping on my window. :o
  •  

Izumi

Quote from: Dee_pntx on August 31, 2010, 08:20:27 PM
Mentally ill morons.  Simple.  Case closed..

Once again that statement that you quoted is an example of people talking only from a snippet of the bible and disregarding everything else.  Take for example god wanted you do be a woman, and put you in a mans body so that you could overcome it.  The statement works both ways.  In my case for example, i was not religious before I transitioned now i am.  I needed god to help me through my transition and it brought me closer to him.  If my transition was wrong, only GOD can tell me, no one else has the  right because only GOD is the final judge of your life, and everyone else is filled with sin and bias.   If you read the bible fully it basically has a simple message, believe in god, believe in yourself, be a good person, and you will be rewarded, but people are too busy picking whatever lines suit them to see the whole thing.  I once got into a biblical argument with a priest, he quoted one line after another why i couldnt be TS, i quoted one line after another saying i could its really not a battle either side could win, the key is to humble yourself and admit, i really dont know what god's thinking.. so i will leave it to god.

See when i started my transition i prayed.  I had never done that before, but for the first time in my life i felt i needed more strength then what i had at the time, i also remembered "God helps those who help themselves".  I decided to believe in that statement at the same time, I made a deal with god in a fashion, I would give the transition 100% of all i got, and he would have to do the rest, and so i did my part, and god did the rest.... i went from being a failure that only wanted death to being a total success that enjoys living everyday.  Whether you believe god did this or not doesnt matter, what matters to me is that i believe it, and you are free to do and believe in whatever you like, its not my business.
  •  

Izumi

Quote from: MillieB on September 01, 2010, 02:22:21 PM
Surely the real question would be 'Why would God create anyone as stupid as that guy?   >:-)Gotta go, there are a couple of angry looking bears tapping on my window. :o

Stupid is as stupid does ^_^, that guy was just more active then most. 
  •  

Izumi

Quote from: Dee_pntx on September 02, 2010, 02:37:40 PM
"god" doesn't apply in my life.  As far as I am concerned, there is no such critter.

BTW.  For the record.
I was at one time a preacher.  But I woke up.

My son is still a state licensed preacher.  Odd, how one has to have a license from the state to be a preacher.

your free to believe what you like... i believe ones relationship to god or whatever is their business.  I wont thump a bible in front of you ^_^.
  •