Do I just support her current choice?
0 (0%)
Do I still try to be with her?
0 (0%)
Do I take a back step and leave her be?
2 (200%)
Do I pretend it never happened?
0 (0%)
Do I go through with my own change and hope that she will love me one day?
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Ang-drogynous

There is a story between two women that is yet to be written. We are definitely soul mates as I also was a male with her in several past lives. :Our passion for one another is explosive and never ending. I had strong insecurities with her thinking that she would leave me for a guy one day. She tried everthing she could to show me when we were exclusive for 7 years how much she loved me. She is the love and light of my life. She has since moved to redneck ville and guys are barking up her tree like horny dogs every second. Then one that just happens to be married sparks her interest and the next thing you know she
s bangin him like no tomorrow.
I am so freaking hurt and confused and feel inferior and anatomically incorrect. Am I just a freak? And too obsessed with this woman or what?
  •  

Melissa

So are you 2 currently split up?  Did she "give up" on you?  It seems like there's more to the story you are not quite telling.  I cannot give you an accurate answer based on what little you've said already. :-\

Melissa
  •  

Dennis

If I were in your situation (and I have been), I'd spend some time thinking about whether monogamy is important in a relationship for me (and I discovered it was). If it is, then you're with someone who does not respect that value and for whom it is not important in a relationship. That doesn't bode well for any future you two might have. You'll never trust her again and will always be suspicious.

If you two didn't have a monogamous relationship in the first place, you might want to talk to her, express your feelings about it and ask her if that's important to her.

And the configuration of your genitals has nothing to do with it. The issue is monogamy or the lack thereof. Don't turn it back on yourself, it's all her choice to do that.

It would be a deal-breaker for me, but it's your decision.

Dennis
  •