Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

"User Name Does Not Exist" Please Help?

Started by Alexander_W, August 18, 2010, 04:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander_W

This was an account I had accidentally created before. I am trying to get my Alexander13 account to work but it keeps saying it does not exist. I was on it a few hours ago. Can anyone help? I will delete this if/when I can get my other one working. If I did something wrong and my account was deleted just please let me know and I will no longer be on the site :( I really hope not, I don't understand
  •  

Sarah Louise

I checked the list of users for the past 24 hours and there is NO Alexander13.

There was an Alexander_W, Alenander and Alexander18.

Sorry.

Sarah L.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Alexander_W on August 18, 2010, 04:51:57 PM
This was an account I had accidentally created before. I am trying to get my Alexander13 account to work but it keeps saying it does not exist. I was on it a few hours ago. Can anyone help? I will delete this if/when I can get my other one working. If I did something wrong and my account was deleted just please let me know and I will no longer be on the site :( I really hope not, I don't understand

I renamed you Alexander, you should have received a email from the system about it.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Alexander_W

Okay, my bad. I tried logging in with Alexander and my password and had no luck. I searched for an email but could only find the ones that show me someone commented on a post. I guess I'm probably doing something wrong on the login. If it's easier I can just keep this account.
  •  

xAndrewx

Not sure why but it is suddenly working again after I changed my password, thanks! :D Also, I will delete that other account. Again thanks for everything :)