Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Recent Discovery

Started by Plix, August 13, 2005, 11:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ginaroxx79

No, actually, I live in Fallon. Not much better, but at least I'm close to Reno. Luckily I was able to find a doc at the local hospital who was willing to work with me even though she had no previous experience with TS individuals. After a little research on her part to find the necesary information she was ready to go. I have been really happy with her. In fact she recently had a breast augmentation and was so excited about it that she showed me the results. I was curious to see how real they looked because she was about the same size as me beforehand(34a) and jumped up to a full c cup. It was a very nicely done job, quite natural looking. She spoke with the surgeon on my behalf and when I'm ready I know where to go. Probably another year off, but at least I have my bases covered. I get my first mammogram in January. Oh, I just cant wait. I was being totally sarcastic if you couldn't tell.
  •