Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

13 days post op I CAN PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by lpfix2009, September 20, 2010, 01:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpfix2009

I got the catheter removed for the second time and i finally can pee on my own.. well like a sprinkler it goes all aruond all funky but regardless its my own void.

i am sooooooo happyy
  •  

mmelny

Congrats!  it will redirect to a stream soon enough, enjoy the splay in the meanwhile!  Do you hiss!?!?!   That freaked me out for the first week lol.....

Take Care, Congrats on urinary function!,
Melan
  •  

Elijah3291

its normal for the steam to spray around crazy sometimes. at least thats how it is for me.

Congratulations, must be nice to get rid of the catheter
  •  

Debra

gratz! Yay for sprinklers =) Better than garden hose anyday hhehehehe

•  

lpfix2009

Quote from: Melan on September 20, 2010, 01:16:33 PM
Congrats!  it will redirect to a stream soon enough, enjoy the splay in the meanwhile!  Do you hiss!?!?!   That freaked me out for the first week lol.....

Take Care, Congrats on urinary function!,
Melan

no its very thick stream but it goes everywhere like a sprinkler
  •  

Kristyn

Congrats Sarah!  Can't wait until they yank that rip cord out of me!
  •  

Jessica.C

Congrats!!!! Ah just to enjoy the simple things in life again, You go gurl ;)

•  

Dinky_Di

Ahh the memories of the first pee after the catheter was removed, what a weird feeling.  The spraying should change to a nice stream as the swelling goes down.
  •  

lpfix2009

Quote from: Kristyn on September 20, 2010, 03:12:56 PM
Congrats Sarah!  Can't wait until they yank that rip cord out of me!

ty im Sara btw, no h anyhoo.. lol i keep peeing towards my butt spraying my butt.. its not that im spraying but im streaming at my butt... i guess i get to cleanse my butt at the same time hahahah i know in a while ill be sho9oting straight downwards
  •  

Nicky

Quote from: SaraR on September 20, 2010, 04:29:09 PM
ty im Sara btw, no h anyhoo.. lol i keep peeing towards my butt spraying my butt.. its not that im spraying but im streaming at my butt... i guess i get to cleanse my butt at the same time hahahah i know in a while ill be sho9oting straight downwards

lol, built in bidet! Jezz the surgery is getting fancy! 

I want a phone in mine! Vagina phone, the ultimate accessory.
  •  

Nigella

I remember that as though it was only yesterday, lol. The flow will become right after a little healing and practice.

Stardust
  •  

Janet_Girl

Ahhh  OK, what you have never peed before?   ???

j/k

I am glad that the cath is gone and everything is working correctly.
  •  

V M

YAY PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Suigeniris

:icon_pistoles: HEYYYYY THE PISTOLS AARE GOING OFF !!!!  CONRATS MS.LADY ....YOU LOOK SO HAPPY IN YOUR VIDEO  :) ;)     
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

Sandy

Congratulations!

It will be like holding your thumb over a garden hose for a bit, but it should settle down as the swelling recedes.

You also may want to lean forward a bit.  That may help reduce the "bidet effect".  :D

Such new things to learn.  Ain't it great?!

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

azSam

Congratulations! I can only imagine how thrilling that must be. Something as simple as relieving ourselves can be such a thrill for us, it's kind of funny really.
  •  

gothique11

Congrats!   ;D

Yeah, I had peeing problems at first (couldn't pee), after surgery but it eventually ended up working fine. :) Just remember to take care of yourself, don't lift heavy things, rest, eat right, do your dialations, and you'll be fine. :)
  •  

lpfix2009

Quote from: gothique11 on September 21, 2010, 02:47:25 AM
Congrats!   ;D

Yeah, I had peeing problems at first (couldn't pee), after surgery but it eventually ended up working fine. :) Just remember to take care of yourself, don't lift heavy things, rest, eat right, do your dialations, and you'll be fine. :)

yep thats the plan
  •  

sttc1

do u have 2 work on ur sphincter to not let the pee flow out?
  •