Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Anyone Who Likes Harry Potter

Started by Kentrie, October 13, 2010, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's Your Favorite House From Harry Potter?

Gryffindor
15 (35.7%)
Hufflepuff
2 (4.8%)
Ravenclaw
14 (33.3%)
Slytherin
11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Kentrie

I'm just bored and LOVE Harry Potter so I thought I would ask. My favorite house is Slytherin.
Push it baby, push it baby, out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ;)
  •  

Shang

XD I also put "Slytherin".  Something about sexy, evil guys just gets me.
  •  

Kentrie

I love slytherin because their Badass and smart. I relate to the house traits more too. Draco Malfoy is my idol.
Push it baby, push it baby, out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ;)
  •  

Shang

Well..."smart" is all relevant.  I personally found a lot of the characters in Slytherin to be a bit on the not-so-smart side.
  •  

Hermione01

Hufflepuff - cause they're the quiet achievers.  ;D  Completely ignored and mysterious, the way I like it.  8)
  •  

Kentrie

Quote from: LukasGabriel on October 13, 2010, 10:13:37 PM
Well..."smart" is all relevant.  I personally found a lot of the characters in Slytherin to be a bit on the not-so-smart side.

Like Crabbe and Goyle? I think they only got in Slytherin because they are pureblood. But Draco Malfoy, Horace Slughorn, Severus Snape, and Lord Voldemort were very smart.
  •  

Kentrie

Quote from: Hermione01 on October 13, 2010, 10:16:31 PM
Hufflepuff - cause they're the quiet achievers.  ;D  Completely ignored and mysterious, they way I like it.  8)

If you're straight, I bet you think Cedric Diggory sounds hot? :)
  •  

Hermione01

Quote from: Kentrie on October 13, 2010, 10:19:22 PM
If you're straight, I bet you think Cedric Diggory sounds hot? :)

Hot? Nah, but he was brave and definitely a quiet one. I totally ignore what this guy went on to, sparkly vampire my ***.  :o
  •  

Shang

Quote from: Hermione01 on October 13, 2010, 10:26:34 PM
Hot? Nah, but he was brave and definitely a quiet one. I totally ignore what this guy went on to, sparkly vampire my ***.  :o

XD I ignore it, too.

Though I think it he was pretty cute as Cedric. X3  I was just about to say that he was the only guy out of Slytherin I thought was cute, but then I realized I found Fred and George and Ron cute. XD
  •  

Kentrie

Quote from: Hermione01 on October 13, 2010, 10:26:34 PM

LOL. I've always wondered what the killing curse did, lol. I love the name Cedric.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Gryffindor.  Of course.

The house of Harry, Ron and Hermione.
  •  

Nero

Anything but Hufflepuff. I'm too lazy.  :laugh:
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

kelly_aus

I'm definitely a Gryffindor girl..
  •  

Miniar

Ravenclaw.. but that's cause I'm a geek...

(Also, pooooor Hufflepuff, least popular!)

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

rejennyrated

Ummmm - actually I went to Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons

So I'm not qualified to vote!  ;)

Hogwarts pffffd - it is so English n'est pas!  :laugh:
  •  

Kentrie

Quote from: rejennyrated on October 14, 2010, 04:24:33 AM
Ummmm - actually I went to Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons

So I'm not qualified to vote!  ;)

Hogwarts pffffd - it is so English n'est pas!  :laugh:

Are you French?
  •  

rejennyrated

Quote from: Kentrie on October 14, 2010, 12:58:37 PM
Are you French?
LOL actually in theory 1/8th of me is yes, and as a matter of fact I have (briefly) attended a French academy.
  •  

Yakshini

I like Ravenclaw. My favourite character, Luna, is in that house.
Second would have to be Hufflepuff. I image Hufflepuffs to be sweethearts.
  •  

Janet_Girl

I hear that Daniel Radcliffe is dating transwoman.  Don't know if it true or not.
  •  

rejennyrated

Quote from: Janet Lynn on November 12, 2010, 07:31:11 PM
I hear that Daniel Radcliffe is dating transwoman.  Don't know if it true or not.
Some details here : http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=27226
  •