Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Anyone Who Likes Harry Potter

Started by Kentrie, October 13, 2010, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's Your Favorite House From Harry Potter?

Gryffindor
15 (35.7%)
Hufflepuff
2 (4.8%)
Ravenclaw
14 (33.3%)
Slytherin
11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Kentrie

Push it baby, push it baby, out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ;)
  •  

Jacquelyn

I lovvvvve Harry Potter. I definitely have to go with Gryffindor though. :)

I started rereading the Deathly Hallows yesterday. I'm so excited for next week!
"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

Pundit

Ravenclaw FTW. Knowledge is power.  8)
  •  

AmySmiles

Ravenclaw :)  I'm such a geek, I actually tried to figure out which house I would have been put into while I was reading the series.  90% sure it would have been Ravenclaw.
  •  

Mr.Rainey

•  

AmberM

Ravenclaw because I am an artisan (acting, directing, singing and dancing)
  •  

Darner

Hufflepuff since always. I love nice people. But every quiz I took puts me into Ravenclaw.
  •  

shortstackftm

all the cool kids are in Gryffindor  :D
  •  

Martin

I was torn between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor for years, I've settled on Ravenclaw but I reckon I'd do alright in Gryffindor too. Ravenclaws really are awesome though. Also, I can kill you with my brain.

Haha, and I love how much time I've spent seriously mulling this over, because goodness knows it's a big, important question in my life!
"You measure democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
  •  

Tesseract Allen

Go Go Ravenclaw! Cho Chang is the sweetest >-bleeped-< in all of hogwarts!
Twitter: Transmogrofied
  •