Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The parking spot goddess

Started by rite_of_inversion, October 14, 2010, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rite_of_inversion

I'm an eclectic pagan... and I include Discordianism...although I'm still not eating a meat hotdog, on Friday or any day.
(HAIL ERIS!)
At any rate, Squat is the new urban deity of the parking space...I forget who named her, but she's attracted a diverse following.
So, to invoke the help of Squat in finding a place to park, I proclaim the following while pulling into the lot or garage:

All now HAIL the goddess SQUAT!
MISTRESS of the parking SPOT!

A really full lot may require constant chanting of the Sacred Parking Phrase. ::)

Oh, here's a page on Squat:  http://www.templeofsquat.zoomshare.com/1.html
  •  

Gia

Discordianism only leads me to find another goddess:  :D

Tink
  •  

Emma Morgaine

Quote from: hylie random on October 14, 2010, 06:44:36 PM
I'm an eclectic pagan... and I include Discordianism...although I'm still not eating a meat hotdog, on Friday or any day.
(HAIL ERIS!)
At any rate, Squat is the new urban deity of the parking space...I forget who named her, but she's attracted a diverse following.
So, to invoke the help of Squat in finding a place to park, I proclaim the following while pulling into the lot or garage:

A really full lot may require constant chanting of the Sacred Parking Phrase. ::)

Squat and other gods are found the awesome book The Urban Primitive!
:icon_flamed:
  •  

Devlyn

All glory to the Parking Spot Goddess!
  •  

Keira

Quote from: hylie random on October 14, 2010, 06:44:36 PM
(HAIL ERIS!)

Reminds me of Chaos Magick...hmmm :)
  •  

Catherine Sarah

It's a whole lot easier here in the Land of Oz.

Thanks to Westfield, they now counters and displays of vacancy numbers in their car parks. You just drive round till you find the first green LED above your parking spot. WOLLAR!!

Maybe we aren't as religious as the rest of the world   :police:   :angel:   >:-)

Huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Devlyn

" Maybe we aren't as religious as the rest of the world"

Umm, you're a penal colony! <running away>
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Pssst  ........ you're running the wrong waaaaaaay.

Just remember; THE HARBOUR!!!

(Unsigned)

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Cindy

She'll need the harbour to cool off her bum.

I've got a new 'I'm the offspring of a Warden" branding iron. I was given last night after staring in the 'Victoria Secrets' parade. The girls thought I could use it, and they needed somewhere to put the jewels form the $2.5 mill bra.

I just said, 'Park them here' and that's what happened!

Anonymous
  •