Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hacking Attempt ?

Started by A, October 27, 2010, 08:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A

That's what it told me when I tried to print that one topic about therapist letters that interested me. Why ? Am I blind ; did I miss something in the terms of service ? Is printing prohibited ? Or do I need a certain number of posts and the error message is wrong ? Or is it some kind of technical problem ?
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Shana A

Quote from: A on October 27, 2010, 08:37:57 PM
That's what it told me when I tried to print that one topic about therapist letters that interested me. Why ? Am I blind ; did I miss something in the terms of service ? Is printing prohibited ? Or do I need a certain number of posts and the error message is wrong ? Or is it some kind of technical problem ?

Can you post the link to which story it was and I'll look into it. There shouldn't be a problem to print articles, unless the site where the article is prohibits it.

Z
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

A

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=21733.0

Got there via a Google search. But it still does it when I try to do it after I've got to the topic with a Forum search.

Screenshot :

A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Shana A

I'm mystified as to why it won't print. I'm going to move the topic where folks might be likely to see this and answer.

Z
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Flan

Quote from: A on October 27, 2010, 08:37:57 PM
this seems to be a bug, I've told Susan about it some time ago, so I don't know when it will be fixed.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Definitely a bug.  I just attempted to print this thread and got the same thing.

You might try right click outside of the actual thread ( off to one side ) and select print.
  •