Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Slightly larger breasts before transition?

Started by alyssa24, November 09, 2010, 02:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alyssa24

Hi.  I haven't started my HRT yet which makes me a non-op.  I've been wearing Cupped bras at home for about two weeks and have followed a slightly healthier diet than that I have followed previously.  I've noticed two cup-shaped abnormalities at the bottom of my two breasts. It means I didn't have any breasts before (bust size = 34 inch), but after wearing the bras with cups in them for a while the bottom of my breasts have gained fat or maybe a more "cupped" shape.  I'm feeling shy wearing skin-tight shirts or anything as I feel that the cup-shapes are visible from outside.  Could anyone tell me if wearing bras give me more more shape for my breasts? I mean if it works with corsets in giving you an hourglass figure...
  •  

regan

Bras will help shape your breasts to some extent, I don't know how permanent the effects would be without the benefit of HRT though.
Our biograhies are our own and we need to accept our own diversity without being ashamed that we're somehow not trans enough.
  •