Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Acai Berry??

Started by Midana, November 28, 2010, 10:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midana

Has anyone heard of this fruit called Acai Berry? They claimed this thing may helps "flattens" you tummy. I like to hear your words on this.

midana
  •  

Flan

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Michael Joseph

My friend drinks some juice with that in it all the time. Hes lost 98 pounds already and still losin, but idk if the juice has much to do with it because he works out and eats really healthy. But i tried it and it doesnt taste that bad.

Naari

I am not sure if the acai berry has helped me lose weight or not. I lost 20 lbs in the last year but I also became a vegetarian (again) at the beginning of 2010. I can say that shortly after starting to consume a supposedly 'good' brand of acai berry juice daily, I noticed my skin looked much clearer and vibrant. This could be due to cutting meat out of my diet, since I did start both at around the same time. It could also be a combination effect. I have since read all I could find, both for and against the benefits or lack thereof, of the acai berry. Many of the claims are inflated and there are also a lot of companies passing off inferior juices, claiming all kind of bizarre benefits. Most of it is hype. I think it is important to research any form of acai berry juice to make sure it is legit and contains enough of the substance to warrant consumption. My personal opinion is that the berry does have benefits.
  •  

lilacwoman

This acai diet was all over the internet last year with big flashy blogs that rolled on for several pages before getting to the nitty gritty which was that 'Acai may help you diet' but the cost was about $45 a month.
The Acai Diet scam bubble seems to have died a natural death.
  •  

BridgetBby

acai berry juice is expensive and tastes horrible =/
  •