Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Just heard Stephanie Renee Smith of Starbuck Mn passed away in mid sept

Started by Amazon D, November 29, 2010, 08:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazon D

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/startribune/obituary.aspx?n=stephanie-renee-smith&pid=145294429&fhid=4770

I usually call her every few months and well i found her phone number disconnected.

Stephanie helped many many Trans girls with money and housing and with her time. She gave tirelessly to so many. She ran the minnsota trans home which at one time housed over 20 trans people both MtF and FtM from 2001 to the present. She had the funds for her own surgery but she gave it away many times to others who begged her for help. I never met anyone quite like her. She had an old medical center in downtown starbuck Minn on lake minnewaska, which i was blessed to be able to help her get ready for trans people in need. She also had an FTM group from Minn come down and help with repairs. She drove trains from canada to Minnesota and back (for her career) hauling many things. It seems she was scuba diving and had an accident at a local lake. This is strange to me because i never ever heard of her scuba diving. She loved shoes and had a giant collection of shoes and her dream was to be a ballernia. She also wanted to sell her building since the town harrased her so much and buy a small farm. I had spoken to her about it in the beginning of september. She surely will be that ballernia above and may all who didn't know find out asap and they will all surely say what a wonderful giving person she was.
Bless you Stephanie your heart is with us all  :'(
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

gennee

Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •