Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Breast growth through massage?

Started by alyssa24, December 05, 2010, 05:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephe

I can't say about growth but I have read if you're on HRT, to massage them vigorously to avoid "traffic cone" boobs some transgirls end up with. Mine are sore anytime they are -left alone- for 6-8 hours and feel better after a good rub down.
  •  

Joelene9

Some gynocomastic males, transwomen and ciswomen get those "traffic cones" as well.  Some of those get the tubular kind as well.  That condition seems to be caused by low progesterone during development.  That's why I have the progestrone in my regimen.  Conic boobs were popular in the older generation in the late 50's and 60's that the teenaged girls resorted to stitching down to round the tips of those torture bras that were sold then (especially in the UK) and were forced to wear by their mummies.  The same as me trying to fit my sub Bs into a tiny A cup.  That really hurts when you are developing!  Take a look at the movies made back then, usually there's a girl in a turtleneck shirt with the 'cones' pointing out.  Captain James Tiberius Kirk was surrounded by those back then.  Oh, do I remember!
  I will restart massaging the Tanner stage 3 breasts now but without the herbs.  Just a dab of lotion.  I will check-in with the results in a few months. 
  Joelene
  •  

Michelle G

I swear mine have increased in size a little from massaging over the last couple of years, and my nips are substantially longer from pulling on them as hard as possible for extended times, will post a pic tomorrow...oh the things girls do to get bigger boobs ;)

this is "all me" those pokey things are almost an inch long when cold and hard;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Joelene9 on March 17, 2012, 10:09:14 PM
... Captain James Tiberius Kirk was surrounded by those back then.  Oh, do I remember!

Joelene, who can forget Shanah the Drill Thrall in "The Gamesters of Triskellion"?

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Michelle G on April 07, 2012, 01:26:06 AM
I swear mine have increased in size a little from massaging over the last couple of years, and my nips are substantially longer from pulling on them as hard as possible for extended times, will post a pic tomorrow...oh the things girls do to get bigger boobs ;)

this is "all me" those pokey things are almost an inch long when cold and hard;)

I've been massaging for a bit over a year and started some herbals about a month ago. I have seen results. A lot in the past month, but a decent amount from just massage. An A cup is tight now and I can fit some B cups.

•  

Michelle G

Very nice Michelle!  we are getting there!

still would like to "invest" in some full C's or so though, but look at the money we are saving by doing this;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •