Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Breast growth through massage?

Started by alyssa24, December 05, 2010, 05:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alyssa24

Hi.  I haven't started my HRT yet and I'd like to know if it's possible to increase my breast size as a m2f transsexual by massaging.  I've heard that creams don't work so I'm inclined to take on this possibility.  Also, I've seen another m2f transsexual on youtube who claims to have gained breast volume / size only through massage with moisturizing cream or oil.  Would anyone help me out with this?  I have tried it a few times and it leaves the chest muscles sore.
  •  

spacial

My gut feeling is that it probably won't.

But this is something which I'm pretty sure others may have a contribution upon. Hopefully there is some useful advice for you.
  •  

Cindy Stephens

Forgive me if I am off-track on this.  Have you looked at the "brava system?"  It is a non surgical, non hormonal method that uses a pump and breast forms to expand the breasts and nature causes your body to infill.  I know that it is sold (not cheap) through plastic surgeon offices and is accepted by the fda for this purpose.  Warning, you have to wear it for 10 hours a day for like 10 weeks.  This would not be sufficient if you are just trying to get a bit of a head start before starting hormones.  I mention it because this is used 10 hours a day- so I doubt that a little bit of breast massage would work.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Thru massage one increase the blood flow, which can help to stimulate duct/tissue production.  A heating pad can do the same thing.
  •  

alyssa24

Quote from: Cindy Stephens on December 05, 2010, 12:36:20 PM
Forgive me if I am off-track on this.  Have you looked at the "brava system?"  It is a non surgical, non hormonal method that uses a pump and breast forms to expand the breasts and nature causes your body to infill.  I know that it is sold (not cheap) through plastic surgeon offices and is accepted by the fda for this purpose.  Warning, you have to wear it for 10 hours a day for like 10 weeks.  This would not be sufficient if you are just trying to get a bit of a head start before starting hormones.  I mention it because this is used 10 hours a day- so I doubt that a little bit of breast massage would work.

Ok I'll look into it.  I've already read reports of m2f transsexuals being able to lactate after hormone treatment almost by accident and the number of reports have convinced me that it's possible.
  •  

Izumi

Quote from: alyssa24 on December 05, 2010, 05:39:22 AM
Hi.  I haven't started my HRT yet and I'd like to know if it's possible to increase my breast size as a m2f transsexual by massaging.  I've heard that creams don't work so I'm inclined to take on this possibility.  Also, I've seen another m2f transsexual on youtube who claims to have gained breast volume / size only through massage with moisturizing cream or oil.  Would anyone help me out with this?  I have tried it a few times and it leaves the chest muscles sore.

If this were true women with boyfriends/husbands/lesbian lovers would all have D cups.
  •  

regan

Quote from: alyssa24 on December 05, 2010, 05:39:22 AM

I think you're answering your own question, if the chest muscles are sore, they're probably swollen giving the impression of increased breast size.  When the swelling goes down so will your breasts.
Our biograhies are our own and we need to accept our own diversity without being ashamed that we're somehow not trans enough.
  •  

alyssa24

Quote from: regan on December 06, 2010, 01:56:01 PM
I think you're answering your own question, if the chest muscles are sore, they're probably swollen giving the impression of increased breast size.  When the swelling goes down so will your breasts.

Good point that you've raised just before I asked about the swelling.  Many thanks for the replies.
  •  

chrishoney

alyssa,

Edited my original post after realizing I violated TOS rules regarding posting links, by including links to the sites I now describe below. Sorry about that.

I am a manual physical therapist and know quite a lot regarding the effects of massage/body work on the body. I have also researched fairly extensively natural breast enhancement. There are websites, analogous to this one, where this is discussed (I'm not referring to advertising sites for specific products.) Many cis females claim to have achieved some success with these methods. Those websites have sections for biological males wishing to enlarge their breasts. Many cis males also claim success, with pictures to back up their claims. There are MTF's who are using these methods either in conjunction with HRT or in lieu of it for various reasons, who have also posted photos. Obviously, you can't believe everything you read on the internet, but before you pass judgement, you should do some research. Apparently HRT and surgery are not the only ways to enhance the breasts.

Massaging the breasts is done to increase blood flow, with the idea being that increased blood flow will help maximize any potential for growth. In everything I have read, massage alone will not increase breast size, especially in biological males. Massage is recommended as an adjunct to other various methods.

If your chest muscles (pectorals) are sore, you are massaging too vigorously and should scale it back. I seriously doubt you can self-inflict enough tissue damage to cause a visible swelling in the breast tissue with massage. This would almost certainly involve way higher levels of pain than just soreness, which of course, tends to be self-limiting. 
I believe in nothing; everything is sacred.
I believe in everything; nothing is sacred. (The Chink, in "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues")
Embrace the chaos.
  •  

Joelene9

This is my first post on Susan's Place Forums. I am a M-F transgender in my late 50's.  I had experience with the massage method for a year plus using phyto-estrogens pre-HRT.  I have to agree with chrishoney on a lot of the points made. Certain types of massage works better on the older M-F TG's and the results are more noticable in men than the biological women because we started with nothing. I didn't even had pecs! The phyto + massage worked for 3 months and leveled off at a sub-A cup for the rest of the year. I had some sensitivity below the nipples at first, then disappeared. The rest of the symptoms I experienced will be put in another appropriate thread.

I am on HRT for 3 months now and the results without the phyto + massage is striking! The sensitivity under the nipples reappeared after the first week of HRT and has widened and deepened with more breast tissue growth since. I may try massaging once the breast development progesses a little more.  I am a sub-B cup now and growing. The A-cup bras will not fit my wide base boobs, it is like fitting a small Dixie drinking cup on a softball! The boobs fit better in a B-cups better and with less headspace!
Joelene
  •  

michelle666

I've been using massage for the past 5 or 6 months, no herbs or hormones(yet) and have good growth from it. My buds, which I've had since I was a teen, have grown a lot and are very sensitive, they're almost golf ball sized now underneath. Massage can work with a lot a patience and persistence.

•  

Suzette

If one works out with weights or swims, does gymnastics etc using specific exercises, the pectoral muscles enlarge and define. That is the nipple position relative to the pectoral muscle will be within a specific area.

A breast has a lot more fatty tissue, glands under neath the nipple area so the bottom and side of the pectoral muscle is rounder pushing the nipple upwards depending on the strength of the pectoral muscle.

If one massages the chest area, isn't one only stimulating muscle tissue? How would you get to build tissue under the nipple area and behind it and shape it like a semi sphere instead of a pair of well defined pecs?
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Suzette on November 04, 2011, 10:04:42 PM
If one works out with weights or swims, does gymnastics etc using specific exercises, the pectoral muscles enlarge and define. That is the nipple position relative to the pectoral muscle will be within a specific area.

A breast has a lot more fatty tissue, glands under neath the nipple area so the bottom and side of the pectoral muscle is rounder pushing the nipple upwards depending on the strength of the pectoral muscle.

If one massages the chest area, isn't one only stimulating muscle tissue? How would you get to build tissue under the nipple area and behind it and shape it like a semi sphere instead of a pair of well defined pecs?

Massage is stimulating the glands that are under there causing them to enlarge/grow. When I started the buds under the nipples were about the size of a pea, now they're golf ball sized and I'm close to filling a 36b. While the glands are growing, they are being surrounded with fatty tissue forming the breasts. It's also caused my nipples to change in size. The nipples themselves stick out a lot more now and the areoles have widened too. I've read that stimulating these glands can cause the body to release/create estrogen, I dont know how true that is because I havent had my levels checked yet. I'm sure the doctor is going to ask some questions the next time I go in for a physical and I take my shirt off.
  •  

michelle666

Here's what I achieved in 7 months of massage now. I'm wearing a normal non-pushup bra.

•  

jenn90210

it has worked for me and i havent started hrt yet.
u gotta stretch the skin really well in order to get something out of it
it might b a bit painfull or unconfortable at first, but its totally worth it.
nicky

HRT - April 16, 2012
Full Time - January 8, 2013
BA & Body Feminization - Dr. Suarez - Oct 5, 2013
VFS - Dr. Kim - March 18, 2014

FFS - Dr. DiMaggio - December 11, 2014
  •  

pebbles

Quote from: michelle666 on December 01, 2011, 11:40:43 AM
Here's what I achieved in 7 months of massage now. I'm wearing a normal non-pushup bra.

It defies any biological fact that I know of but equally I'm also at a loss to explain why you would make up such a ridiculous lie and goto such lengths to mislead everyone.

Because what you just discribed makes no more sense than masturbating daily makes your penis bigger.

Thus I don't know what to say other than I guess it couldn't hurt to try?
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: pebbles on December 17, 2011, 03:03:20 PM
It defies any biological fact that I know of but equally I'm also at a loss to explain why you would make up such a ridiculous lie and goto such lengths to mislead everyone.

Because what you just discribed makes no more sense than masturbating daily makes your penis bigger.

Thus I don't know what to say other than I guess it couldn't hurt to try?

Trust me, massage works. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it's working for me. If you want a more revealing pic, send me a private message.
  •  

V M

I for one believe that doing the right type of massage does help to stimulate growth  :)  I also believe it somewhat depends on a person's hormone levels and general physical make up

Someone who naturally has a low T high E count will most likely see more results... Of coarse the Dr. will view this as a hormone imbalance and try to put you on T  :laugh:

I believe it also has allot to do with a person's mindset  :)  (The human mind is a powerful tool)

If you believe it wont work and/or doing to get turned on, probably that about all the results you'll get... If you do the right type of massage and believe it will work you may or may not get results depending on your individual hormonal make up

I don't however believe that a person can rely on massage alone and E and possibly P will need to be prescribed to truly get good results of size and shape

Anyhow, that's my take on it  :)  I am not a Dr. and do not consider myself an expert, just giving my opinion based on personal experience
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

sweettexastgirl409

i would think massaging wouldnt work

Tazia of the Omineca

I know it help relieve the soreness a lot of times that I experience it, and I massage my boobs.
I don`t know if it is helping with the growth, but I enjoy it, but that`s just because I enjoy massage.
  •