Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Gay Disease...

Started by sarahla, December 09, 2010, 10:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahla

I was not sure whether to append this thought to the currently running thread about how to respond to people who use religion but after some contemplation I am concluding that this topic is a separate topic, so here it goes.

In Uganda there is a bill to criminalize homosexuality (male or female).  A repeat conviction could warrant the death penalty or even death.  The author of the bill was on Rachel Maddow last night pushing his views.  This guy is in Washington drumming up support for which he has a lot of support in the GOP and Tea Party.  They claim that they are pushing it because of children.  Homosexuality is a disease spread throughout the school system by other gays looking to convert (corrupt) poor innocent children.  By the way, if homosexuality is a disease that warrants death or life imprisonment, what do transsexuals and transgendered individuals warrant?  What is more than death?

Question:  What do you think of a counter bill being pushed both here in the United States and places like Uganda that would make politicians that push homophobia, transphobia, and their narrow minded agenda down everyone's throat a crime punishable by corrective therapy, possibly some ail time, and community service?  I do not think that we should sentence them to live in prison, after all we are better then them, but I completely agree that children should be protected from people who preach hatred and bigotry.  That Ugandan and the Tea Party make a great point.

As long as I am talking, Rachel kept questioning about the $14M that was spent in schools by gays directly at children to promote their gay agenda.  He did not have any concrete response as to an example.  My comment is why is it that when I went to school and then college that I never got any donations, financial gifts, free trips to Europe, free televisions, cars, houses, or something maybe even better just to be in the LGBT community.  Being that I am trans, which qualifies for gay no matter which gender I am attracted to, certainly warrants a good chunk of that $14M.  I live here in the gay capital of America, at least according to my partner.  Was I cheated out of a free car and house?  I feel robbed.  I tell you.  I feel robbed.  I was in the closet during my school years, so I should have been bribed.  Maybe only people outside of California get bribed to be gay.

Who do I contact to get "educated"?  Since he is talking about modern times, maybe I can take a class somewhere and then collect?  Just a thought.

Thoughts?
  •  

Janet_Girl

American is no longer the land of the free.  It is the land of the oppressed.  If you are a minority, you are lower than the dirt under the feet of the so call "Righteous".  The only Agenda we have is equal rights.
  •  

sarahla

But I was never corrupted.  I protest.
  •  

tekla

It depends, they don't have all the US yet, only the poor, rural parts.  The majority of the country, better off and urban is getting more progressive, not less - hence the fight.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

lisagurl

QuoteAmerican is no longer the land of the free

The more rights you demand the less freedom and liberty you have. Less Government more responsibility, freedom and liberty. More support of the Government the less you have of everything else except taxes.
  •