News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

YouTube documentary on transition...

Started by fwagodess, December 17, 2010, 01:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fwagodess

From my web site:

QuoteTHE SWITCH TO AVA explains Aeverine Zinn's ongoing gender transition.

Aeverine Zinn announced today that during the First Quarter of 2011 she will produce and air a special presentation, entitled THE BIG SWITCH TO AVA on her YouTube page. The special presentation will focus in part on yours truly's ongoing gender transition from male to female since 2004, as well as some questions from long-time friends, fans, colleagues at Carey Services and NoSirGifts, and others that will be explained.
The program will also examine all the aspects of the gender transition of yours truly. Contrary to numerous inaccurate accounts, THE BIG SWITCH TO AVA will be shown in its entirety. While the special presentation will discuss the almost every aspect of homosexualism and  transsexualism, it will do so in the context of the broader discussion outlined above. The special presentation will be hosted by yours truly, and another person to be announced at a later date,

Some of the questions I have been asked most about my gender transition are:
"Why?" "Why the gender change?" "I don't understand, why?" - The question I have been asked the most.
"When is the gender transition happening?"
"When I went to school and you were a boy."
"So now, are you fully a woman?"
"Do you have a v*****?"
"I'm just curious about people who are transgender & how they live their lives.... I'm confused."
"You was born a man, but you feel like a woman and you're interested in women. so does that make you lesbian? or gay??"
"Are you going to have a vagina and breasts?"
"Are you going to feel more or less happier in your life."
"Is Ava going to dress appropriately ?"
"My only question is will Ava still wear a suit and tie?"
"Which restroom will Ava use?"
"I'm wondering if Ava will still be sexually active"
"Is Ava going to have sex as a woman?"
"Is Ava going to be pregnant or able to reproduce?"
"Will Ava ever have a boyfriend?"

Link to Press Release on my web site (Aeverine.info)
  •