Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I found a transguy on YouTube that has pretty much the exact same story as me.

Started by Alex201, December 28, 2010, 02:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katelyn

BTW, when he said that thing about seeing the chest surgery and that blew his mind, that reminded me of back in 1998 (age 16) when I read the diary of Melanie Anne Philips, her transitioning diary hooked me (and I identified with her more than the crossdressers I read before that) and that was the beginning of my desire to transition, followed by seeing such passable and feminine looking transwomen like Caroline Cossey and Roberta Close, really made me want to transition seriously.
  •  

Devyn

Glad you found someone to relate to. (: I have yet to find a trans person who shares my exact story.
  •  

VeronikaFTH

In the early stages of deciding if I should transition or not, I had some problems accepting it at first. I thought maybe I wasn't "Trans" enough to justify transitioning, even though I knew I wanted to. All the signs were there, but I needed to prove it to myself so that I was sure I wasn't making a mistake.

I hadn't come across any stories online of people whose histories were exactly like mine, so although I met a lot of the criteria, I needed that final push toward acceptance... and then I came across a transwoman's life story online that was like it had been ripped straight out of my mind. It went a long way towards helping me realize that maybe I wasn't so crazy after all, that maybe it was indeed the path I needed to take. It seems to me like you may be experiencing something similar...

Alex, I hope you find what you need to make your decision, I can tell by all your posts that it's been difficult for you. Just remember, you don't need to prove anything to anyone else... it's about what is right for you.

If you haven't already, why not send that person a message and see if they had the same concerns as you, and how they handled it. A different perspective is sometimes all we need...
  •