Main Menu

What's your ethnicity?

Started by Alex201, December 29, 2010, 08:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laci Marie

33.3% Greek, 33.3% Polish, and 33.3% French. c:
  •  

Pikachu

Uhh... White. I've heard some of my ancestors on my mother's side were from Scotland and Ireland. No idea about my father's side. I'd rather pretend I'm not related to them, anyway.
  •  

Lady_Oracle

puerto rican, so basically mixed
  •  

MyKa

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

K Style Addiction

Chinese and Southern Indian with some Black.

Just anotha' mutt
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Algernon

Half Irish, half Estonian, with possible traces of Viking ancestry on both sides.
  •  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

plastic-mayhem

•  

Deborah

Scots-Irish & English primarily with some German and Dutch mixed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Kylo

Quote from: Kylo on February 04, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
Irish/English.

I found out yesterday that the English side of the family is actually mainly Scots, with some Welsh. You wouldn't know it from the surname but they're from a particular part of Scotland.

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

SeptagonScars

White, I'm Swedish but have a lot of German roots, some Finnish and some from various other places in central and eastern Europe.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

VickyS

Ginger and as white as it's possible to get without actually being albino!  Scots/English with plenty of Viking in the mix
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

TicTac

Who cares honestly? I am just a white person just like all the other millions of white people on planet Earth. Although if you must know then I am Italian, Irish, and um...I don't know the rest actually.
  •  

Allison S

Jordan in the middle east but if I did an ancestry test I doubt it would be 100% anything. I actually wanna do it

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Corax

Germanic.
Before 1800 there also had been some Slavic (Polish;Russian) and Finno-Ugric (Hungarian) ancestry mixed in with the mainly Germanic ancestors.
  •  

KathyLauren

Boring white bread.  Scottish / German.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •