Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Transgender - the video

Started by Hazumu, January 02, 2007, 12:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

For the youtube challenged,

Karen

P.S., looks like I'm YouTube challenged -- I can't see the danged thing!  Somebody PM me and tell me what I'm doing wrong...

Edit: Kate - fixed YouTube link
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: videoIt is like living in a cage

Actually it is like being buried alive in a coffin ten inches smaller than your body and having the oxygen you breathe reduced every minute until your lungs bleed and eventually explode...

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Cindi Jones

I love the serenade by Schubert.  I play that as a cello solo 3 or 4 times a week for myself. It is such a soothing piece.  It makes me chill out.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Nero

Well, I'm certainly not seeing it as a blessing right now. :'(
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Cindi Jones

Ya Nero!  What parent would bless their child with this crap? 

We need to organize a sit in over at god's office.  Yea... a protest.  That's what we need.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Nero on January 02, 2007, 11:12:32 PM
Well, I'm certainly not seeing it as a blessing right now. :'(

Yeah, I understand.  You are not currently in a position to see the blessing (which is the experience to live as both genders).  Since you have only lived as one (and the wron gone at that), it can be very disheartening.  I will say that while living as female for me, sometimes I experience pure joy knowing I'm living as my true gender and sometimes I experience absolute depression realizing I will never have the full experience.  Fortunately it tends to be more the former.

Quote from: Cindianna_Jones on January 03, 2007, 12:10:22 AM
We need to organize a sit in over at god's office.  Yea... a protest.  That's what we need.
Let's see... God's office would probably be a church.  Maybe a christian one.  Let's get a large group of transsexuals to go down to a christian church and protest.  That should go over very nicely. 8)

Melissa
  •  

jonjon

hey, i think i know that guy! *ish*

I chat on another transgender forum and i swear he's a mamber there!  :o

That was a great video though... very sad and emotional.
Please check out my vampire novel project!

https://www.facebook.com/thickerthanbloodproject?ref=bookmarks

Please like, follow, share and support! :D
  •  

daisybelle

Arrgggg !! Youtube removed this --- any suggestions to other places that might have it?

Daisy
  •