Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Enforced Dieting.

Started by lilacwoman, January 08, 2011, 09:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilacwoman

I seriously overate last few weeks and Xmas and need to get some weight off to find my waist again but now having a chin shave on Thursday 6th as given me the necessary kick to diet to the point I feel sick at the thought of eating the same size of meals and between meals nibbles that I did before surgery.

The surgery involved pulling my bottom lip down and incisions to expose the front of the chinbone then cutting that back carefully to avoid damaging the nerves then screwing on two small titanium plates to strenghten the weakened bone and stitching it together with some big awful knots.

It has made it all very sore and I cannot put a normal forkful of food in or chew it properly so I'm reduced to nibbling softed food that I can swallow without much chewing.
I get a sharp sting right up into my lip from one particular stitch that really makes eating a pain.
So at lunch today I had gotten six small meatballs out of the fridge along with a small potato and small carrot but I just couldn't face eating it all so left half of it.  I estimate the meal to have been around 250 calories maximum.

If I can be so strict with myself over next few weeks I may be a bit more shapely by the time  get on the operating table for my much delayed sex change.
  •  

lilacwoman

On Wife Swap USA today a junk foodie swapped with a diet guru and the foodie's husband was seriously pee'd off at having to eat green veg and said he'd had diarrheoa all night but the dieter said that was just his body detoxing.
Dieter said that just a couple of bites of a greasy burger gave her pounding headaches but the foodie refused to believe her.

There was no discussion between the swappers about how the junk food was shorting their lives and maybe bringing lots of medical problems along.
  •  

CaitJ

•  

lilacwoman

•  

CaitJ

Italics; so good for expressing sarcasm.
  •