Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

a rental / roommate board ?

Started by Amazon D, January 17, 2011, 06:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazon D

It seems to me that many of us need help with places to live or rent etc etc and there could be a place here for people wanting rooms or offering rooms or seeking to find people to join them in renting or even maybe buying! is that allowed here?

Myself i have a cute lil country farm where some  FTM's (or country girls)  may like to share with me and mom  or others may have some other locations to offer etc etc

If we do put up a ad we should offer our approximate ages, locations,interest and some references from others here who know us personally.

PS: If there is another place where people can go and find roommates etc  please post it here in this thread.
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

regan

I don't think its  bad idea, but I do think its a great way for a ">-bleeped-<" to lure in a scared, confused 18 y/o.  I wouldn't reccomend it...
Our biograhies are our own and we need to accept our own diversity without being ashamed that we're somehow not trans enough.
  •  

Amazon D

Quote from: regan on January 17, 2011, 10:10:22 AM
I don't think its  bad idea, but I do think its a great way for a ">-bleeped-<" to lure in a scared, confused 18 y/o.  I wouldn't reccomend it...

Yes true that is why i said as long as they had a reference from another here who knows them in person. I hated >-bleeped-<s and well i never liked men being attracted to me so that is one major reason i dress as a guy now and got my hair cut short and removed my BAS.
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Osiris

The issue with creating such a section/thread is that we encourage all users not to give out personal information that may lead to them being identified. Posting the information needed to find living spaces and roommates would go against this and could put our users in dangerous situations depending on who's reading or soliciting them to move in.

I think it's best for people to try and use local resources or friends they already know they can rely on for these things as it's extremely difficult for others in a, for the most part, anonymous online community to monitor these things and keep everyone safe.
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •