Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

1st day as me!

Started by cryan91, January 18, 2011, 01:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AweSAM!

For you, I'd say the eyebrows are not about passing, but rather about looking your best (or what social norms dictate our best should look like).

cryan91

Don't get me wrong, I do thin them out from time to time but I would never go as thin as some of the girls here. It just doesn't feel like me. I've never been one for social norms as is  >:-)
  •  

Adabelle

That was such a cool story to read Charlotte! I'm so glad you shared it, it was really inspirational.

I love that she thought you got married.
  •  

Rock_chick

Quote from: In Limbo... on January 28, 2011, 06:10:21 AM
For you, I'd say the eyebrows are not about passing, but rather about looking your best (or what social norms dictate our best should look like).

Agree with this

Quote from: cryan91 on January 28, 2011, 03:21:10 PM
Don't get me wrong, I do thin them out from time to time but I would never go as thin as some of the girls here. It just doesn't feel like me. I've never been one for social norms as is  >:-)

More power to you hun, but you don't have to take your eyebrows uber thin (hell i shape mine and people often say i should take them thinner...will I, no, I like them. But I genuinely think that you'd go from being gorgeous to absolutely, knock them to the floor at 100 paces, suprememly stunning gorgeous with a bit of shape in your eye brows.
  •  

AweSAM!

Quote from: cryan91 on January 28, 2011, 03:21:10 PM

No matter what, I'll back your decision 100%. Too thin is just as bad as too thick... glares at all those girls with eyebrows that are as thin as the graphite rod from an HB2 pencil, and not done tastefully. Plus, we're on a forum dedicated to the LGB, but primarily T community, so I don't think anyone's gonna be too upset or critical of you not following social norms (there are a great many I ignore, though thin eyebrows is not one of them). :) Anyhow, I'm pretty sure that girls with thicker eyebrows are a staple of American Apparel ad campaigns.

ClaireA

Quote from: cryan91 on January 28, 2011, 05:43:16 AM
I wont be doing anything to my eyebrows. Simply because I don't feel the need to, personally.
You go girl!
21 22 and loving life! (yuk. i hate getting old!)

•  

cryan91

•  

Mrs Erocse

Thank you for the update. You are looking great!! Glad that things are going so well. It is good to hear. I am also glad you have great friends to be around.

Hugs.
Patty
  •  

cryan91

•