Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

1st day as me!

Started by cryan91, January 18, 2011, 01:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cryan91

n
  •  

cynthialee

Congrats!!!
This is one of the most exciting times of your life.
Relish these first few months as you. It is a special and unique time of your life.

;)
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

So proud of you! The thought of going back to school really scares me :S

Jacquelyn

Congrats, Charlotte!

Your outfit is so cute!  :) :) :)
"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

Janet_Girl

Well done, Charlotte.  The first full day of the rest of your life.   ;D
  •  

Colleen Ireland

WTG, girl!  You look great!  I'm currently working towards going FT sometime in the next few months - already talked to my supervisor at work, she's been super!  I will get full support where I work, they've said they will do anything they can to make my transition as trouble-free as possible.  So I'm right behind you, sis!

•  

cryan91

Oh, thank you all so so much! :) :) :) Everyone who's known me beforehand have been really great. Only a few slips but classmates are really trying. Some have even told me it's been easier for them to call me Charlotte as opposed to my previous title. All of my professors are marvelous (I'm taking 18 credits this semester). My Writing prof. is amazing about it. I have to wake up incredibly early for my art classes and I find it easier to wake up and go now that I know I'll be seen as me.

Quote from: Britney♥Bieber on January 18, 2011, 02:15:04 PM
So proud of you! The thought of going back to school really scares me :S

You have to find the right fit. I'm sure it helps that more than half my university is made up of art students & hippies ( as it should be, of course <3 ) as art & design is what it's known for....Transfer to my school :) We've got a bunch of Cali girls here...just bring warm clothing!!

x
  •  

cryan91

m
  •  

Michelle.

Way to go girllll!!

I hope you find time to sleep. 18 credits has got to be rough.

A little quick observation... Thin out your eyebrows... Best bang for your fem bucks.

Added bonus... Girl time with your friends.
  •  

Mrs Erocse

Congratulations Charlotte!! Have Fun!

Hugs,
Patty
  •  

Renate

You look great, Charlotte. Congratulations on the big leap.

Hint: Your eyebrows need shaping, it will make a big difference.
Go to a salon and have them waxed.
  •  

Dana Lane

"Awe, did you get married?!?!?!?!?"

How awesome is that! Congrats on your first day! This is one of the largest milestones you can reach.
============
Former TS Separatist who feels deep regret
http://www.transadvocate.com/category/dana-taylor
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Congrats, Charlotte!

Sounds like it's going great for you.  That's awesome.  Today's youth seems to be much, much more open-minded than young people were back when I was your age.  This is excellent.  We're very happy for you!

Know what?  You're a cutie!  Prepare to get noticed!

:D   Lacey
Believe.  Persist.  Arrive.    :D

Julie Vu (Princess Joules) Rocks!  "Hi, Sunshine Sparkle Faces!" she says!
  •  

Cindy

Congrats  Charlotte!,

Enjoy and have a great life. And get ready to learn how to deal with horny guys :laugh: :laugh:, and enjoy that as well.

Cindy
  •  

spacial

Charlotte.

I really have to say, you're a very attractive young women. That smile is a winner.
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

Quote from: cryan91 on January 20, 2011, 05:13:04 PM
Oh, thank you all so so much! :) :) :) Everyone who's known me beforehand have been really great. Only a few slips but classmates are really trying. Some have even told me it's been easier for them to call me Charlotte as opposed to my previous title. All of my professors are marvelous (I'm taking 18 credits this semester). My Writing prof. is amazing about it. I have to wake up incredibly early for my art classes and I find it easier to wake up and go now that I know I'll be seen as me.

You have to find the right fit. I'm sure it helps that more than half my university is made up of art students & hippies ( as it should be, of course <3 ) as art & design is what it's known for....Transfer to my school :) We've got a bunch of Cali girls here...just bring warm clothing!!

x

Haha thanks! I'm not sure what school I'm gonna go to or anything. =/

cryan91

•  

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: Dee_pntx on January 26, 2011, 11:38:54 AM
Two of the biggest things you can do that will make a HUGE difference without fail 100% of the time,

• Bangs.
  • Eyebrows.

This.

I know that fuller eyebrows are vogue right now, but taking some off the top edges and a little from the center would look really nice.

Bangs are also a good tool to hide behind, though I think you look great with the hairstyle you have now.
  •  

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: Dee_pntx on January 26, 2011, 04:08:02 PM
Actually it's better to shape the top, pluck the strays and thin them from the bottom up, this makes them to appear to be higher and further away from the eye, opening the eyes more.  Many women though not all, have eyebrows that are a tad higher than would be a male eyebrow.

Thinner and higher shouts out "FEMALE!"...

It takes practice but it's really not hard to do and even if you goof them up a little, they grow back damn fast.  Eyebrow maintenance is pretty much a twice a week task at the least..

All this talk about eyebrows is driving me crazy.  I can't pluck again until March because of FFS and the possibility of bacterial infection.  >:(
  •  

cryan91

•