Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Tips for a beginner gender bender?

Started by 2t1m1, January 20, 2011, 11:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2t1m1

Hello this is my first post! I'm 21 years old and I'm in a guy body. Everyone has always thought I'm gay, all my past girlfriend's parents have given me crap about it, but who cares. I just act really.....feminine and I GUESS like a fairy.(for a guy) Also it's called fashion >-bleeped-<s, look it up.

I DIGRESS THOUGH. Well, wondering about it can only get me so far. How do I start? I've thought about this, but more and more lately I'm feeling more and more like a girl. The way I think, the way I -would like- to express myself.
I looked in the mirror the other day and I was just completely disgusted by what I saw. I don't feel that way very often..

This is me and I'm basically a 14 year old emo girl, hi!! Two great girlfriends of mine have agreed to let me raid there closet (can't >-bleeped-<ing wait) but what else is there? I'm having a ton of trouble finding MTF resources. I would really appreciate any help, thank you <3
  •  

wendy

Hi,
This site has a lot of stuff for you to read.  Many of the bigger towns have support groups for younger people.  Maybe your parents would be receptive of you visiting a professional support group.  There are lots of fun little things to do if you have a supportive family.
Take care and be safe.
  •  

spacial

Hi mt1m1.

I know you want some answers. It isn't that you are bing ignored, more that the answers are really a matter of reading, experiement and experience.

One thing I've learnt in my time here, is that people can experience some quite remarkable changes in their appearance, experience and lives. But it's takes time and dedication.

This is the place to get the information. But exactly whaich information will be up to you.

Cute guy by the way
  •  

A

Oh hey ! No one's doing it. Time to steal the moderators' job, hehe.

Quote from: Janet Lynn on January 20, 2011, 11:46:45 PM
Hi 2t1m1 , :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 5100 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another sister. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

(Okay, I won't do it anymore. Don't hit me ._.)

Welcome ! Just rustle around the topics here for a while, and I'm pretty sure you will find help. You can also directly ask for help for your problems !

...But "I need help" is pretty vague. Maybe you could give a little more details on what you need help on precisely ?
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •