Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Afraid Of Losing Hair Hairline Pre Hrt

Started by Chantal185, January 23, 2011, 09:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantal185

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here has noticed their hairline going up in the corners on your scalp. I notice whenever I lift my hair up it seems like it is going in by an inch or more. This is really starting to freak me out. I am not sure it doesnt seem to be getting worse or anything. But I dont want my hair to fall out. I am currently 22 years old. If I start antiandrogens and e within a year should I be fine? I have noticed this thing with my hairline for the last 3 or so years. I am not sure if it is getting worse or not. Perhaps it has more to do with skull growth while going through male puberty more than anything. I mean it doesnt seem like it is going in any worse but I am afraid that it may be how hairloss starts. I need to get on E fast I know that. But there just seems to be so many hurdles to overcome right now. I plan to start letting it grow very soon. But am definately concerned about it. It seems like my hair is thick in most places. However I do not want to go bald before I am ready to start my transition. Here are some pics of my current hair.

•  

Stella Stanhope

Wow, how come no one replied to this thread?

Any updates on your hair Chantal185?

I hope you have had success.
There are no more barriers to cross... But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis... I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

When you find yourself hopelessly stuck between the floors of gender - you make yourself at home in the lift.
  •  

Azusa John

It is more likely to be male pattern baldness at work.  The sooner you start T-blockers the sooner you can stop the the DHT from burning out your hair roots. .  Minoxidil / Rogaine will work too if you can get those.
  •