Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Not Going Anywhere, Susan's is wonderful

Started by erocse, January 24, 2011, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erocse

Just a little note. Some of you might have noticed I haven't posted so much over the last couple weeks. No, I have not gotten tired of Susan's. No, no one has offended me. It's just that, I like to sit next to Patty and look over her shoulder when she is on Susan's. See it used to be on any given day. Patty would be on her computer and I on mine. Each doing our own thing. But now things are very different, or should I say "very much the same". You see Patty was on Susan's as much or more then I. So I just decided to join her.  So that's what we do now, I sit beside her , I get to give her little kisses on the neck and pinch her bottom now and then and we talk together more this way. So when you see her posts allot of the time I am sitting beside her, and they are from the both of us.

The only problem is, I tend to neglect my computer and sometimes run behind on emails, Sorry.

Hugs, Roxy
  •  

Adabelle

It's okay Roxy. We still love you, even when we see you less. :)
  •  

erocse

That's so sweet Madelyn, thank you.  In fact your as sweet as you look. (but I guess I'm one of the few that knows that).

Love and hugs, Roxy
  •  

Adabelle

Quote from: Erocse on January 24, 2011, 08:18:04 PMIn fact your as sweet as you look. (but I guess I'm one of the few that knows that)

Hehe. Yes I'm still too shy to post a pic.  :) Thank you for the compliment tho!
  •  

Lee

And we're glad to have you stay  :)
Heck, if I had the option, I'd want to hang out with you guys while checking Susan's too!
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Jacquelyn

Quote from: Lee on January 24, 2011, 09:09:39 PM
Heck, if I had the option, I'd want to hang out with you guys while checking Susan's too!

I'd have to second Lee. Also, I am pretty sure we would have to convene for an intervention if our Dear Erocse's left us all alone.  :'(

Hugs,
Jacquelyn
"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

Melody Maia

You mean you haven't been posting? Wait, let me check, oh that was Mrs. Erocse! Has anyone ever told you that you guys look like twins? Maybe you should use Photoshop and create a merged avatar and username? Something like Erocsi? Sorry, feeling a bit silly and couldn't resist.  ;D Either one of you would be missed greatly.
and i know that i'm never alone
and i know that my heart is my home
Every missing piece of me
I can find in a melody

O
  •  

Just Shelly

That is so sweet to hear. I also get a little dpressed that I don't have someone special like that.
I agree you two could be twins, doesn't hurt that your dressed alike ;)
Continued Best Wishes
Shelly
  •  

Mrs Erocse

Wow all of you are so sweet!!  We just love you all!

Quote from: Lee on January 24, 2011, 09:09:39 PM
Quote from: Jacquelyn on January 24, 2011, 09:22:00 PM
I'd have to second Lee.

We could adopt you Lee and Jacquelyn. ;)

Hugs.
Patty
  •  

Jacquelyn

Quote from: Melody Maia on January 24, 2011, 10:02:48 PM
You mean you haven't been posting? Wait, let me check, oh that was Mrs. Erocse! Has anyone ever told you that you guys look like twins? Maybe you should use Photoshop and create a merged avatar and username? Something like Erocsi? Sorry, feeling a bit silly and couldn't resist.  ;D Either one of you would be missed greatly.

I did find myself contemplating the plural of Erocse the other day. Thank you for solving that conundrum, Melody. :)
Quote from: Mrs Erocse on January 24, 2011, 10:38:06 PM
Wow all of you are so sweet!!  We just love you all!

Hugs.
Patty

Absolutely! :) :) :)
"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

V M

I think you need a spanking Erocse... But I'll let Mrs. Erocse handle that  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

bethw

We know you'd never leave us Roxy.  I do miss your posts though.
Hugs
Beth
" To live is to dance. To dance is to live." Snoopy (aka Charles Shultz)
  •  

Amazon D

Hey i have been coming here for almost 10 yrs but i have used at least 3 or 4 names so i know you will be back sooner or later

check out an old pic here http://web.archive.org/web/20070503033734/http://hometown.aol.com/danielegrl/myhomepage/daniellenew.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

spacial

•  

rejennyrated

I suppose you could just do what Alison and I do. I have an account, she deliberately does not... but like the two of you we work very much as a team.

I tend to be the one doing the posting and reading. She looks in from time to time over my shoulder to make sure I am not saying anything embarrassing!  ;)

Either way, and to use a west-country saying when I post I do so on behalf of "the both of we!"  :laugh:

EDIT: Oh yeah - and if you do decide to go for a combined account do be careful with the conflated username... because Roxy & Patty would surely either end up being shortened by some evil minded joker to either Proxy or Ratty! ;)  ;D :laugh: Sorry girls - just my evil wordsmiths mind... I'll get my coat!
  •  

Lee

Quote from: Mrs Erocse on January 24, 2011, 10:38:06 PM

:laugh: I don't think my mother would appreciate the competition.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Mrs Erocse

Yes. I do understand. We are quite possessive of our children as well. It was a thought though. :)

Hugs.

Patty
  •