Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A question for the S/Os...

Started by V M, January 31, 2011, 09:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you are an S/O to a trans person, are you male or female?

Male
1 (12.5%)
Female
4 (50%)
Transmale
2 (25%)
Transfemale
0 (0%)
Androgyne
0 (0%)
Other... Please elaborate
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

V M

Just curious... All responses appreciated  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Elijah3291

cool, first vote.  My boyfriend is a trans man, so am I.  yay for gay trans men!
  •  

Jacquelyn

I didn't see this! (However, I have voted.) Cis-female.
"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Jacquelyn on January 31, 2011, 11:53:23 PM
I didn't see this! (However, I have voted.) Cis-female.

I can't believe you fell for the guilt trip.
  •  

V M

Actually, there is no guilt trip... I do however hold a great respect for the S/Os that come to the site and am genuinely curious
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jacquelyn

Quote from: LordKAT on February 01, 2011, 12:13:48 AM
I can't believe you fell for the guilt trip.

LOL. You have discovered my weakness!

& Virginia, I am interested in this as well. I never ended up getting through my nine pages of unread threads today though. :)
"Love is in fact so unnatural a phenomenon that it can scarcely repeat itself, the soul being unable to become virgin again and not having energy enough to cast itself out again into the ocean of another."

~James Joyce
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Virginia Marie on February 01, 2011, 12:29:45 AM
Actually, there is no guilt trip... I do however hold a great respect for the S/Os that come to the site and am genuinely curious

tis OK and I understand the curiosity. I would be curious but about any cis people who come here, not just the SO's.
  •