Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

(FtM) What's your sexuality?

Started by Ryno, February 03, 2011, 10:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For the FtMs, who do you find yourself attracted to?

Women
12 (20.7%)
Men
3 (5.2%)
Transwomen
0 (0%)
transmen
0 (0%)
Both 1 & 2
5 (8.6%)
Both 3 & 4
1 (1.7%)
All of the above (anyone with human DNA)
13 (22.4%)
Not sexually attracted to anyone
3 (5.2%)
Other (in case I missed a possibility - explain)
9 (15.5%)
Both 1 & 3
2 (3.4%)
Both 2 & 4
10 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

xander

I'm open to dating anyone.
I tend to find myself attracted to women moreso than males. But meh, my feelings are constantly evolving as my gender is developing.

•  

SurlyCat

Pansexual, but I have a preference to guys.
  •  

quinn

Women, and trans-men who don't get bottom surgery (which is probably the majority, since the surgery options aren't that great). I guess the term for that would be "selectively bi-sexual", haha.
  •  

ajayjo

im straight....i love WOMEN!!! there really something about them! wink wink! :laugh:
  •  

Redshirt

I'm attracted to people based on their personality and general looks, but not their sex or gender. So I'm pansexual but for the most part I've liked women more, but lately have found myself with a preference for guys and genderqueer types. It changes.
  •  

Da Monkey

Well buddy, as you know I am only interested in my girlfriend.

Sometimes I wonder if anything were to happen to her and I, after a while of devastation and time to heal who I would be interested in.

I can't say for sure if a guy came along that I clicked with I would turn him down. It just doesn't happen very often that I meet a guy like that.

When living as a woman I feel like I felt most comfortable dating woman because I could force myself in the masculine role and make myself the "man" of the relationship. I almost had a relationship with a guy when I was in college but actually had friends turn against me because of it, calling me "breeder" and all that heterophobia stuff. I had to keep it a secret and it got to overwhelming and I still didn't feel comfortable being a "girlfriend" to a guy.

After transitioning I've come to realise I am just a person in the end despite what body parts I have. It makes me feel like it doesn't matter anymore what someone has but it matters who they are as a person.
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

Lee

Just as long as there are no tentacles or teeth down there, I don't really have a preference.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

ShippoFox

This is a tough one. I'm not sure how to answer. It's really not easy to explain at all...

I am pretty much asexual. I do sorta have some sexual fantasies, but they all involve me having the female parts down there that I just don't have (and may never have, possibly). Plus, I just don't see the amazingless of sex anyway. As a guy, intercourse itself just doesn't interest me.

I can be romantically attracted to anyone though. Not ANYONE, but I mean, I could potentially be attracted to any m(tf)/f(tm). Biromantic (or panromantic?) asexual. Maybe a slight preference for feminity. To me it's a lot more than just appearances though. Interests and personality are very important. One might look cute, but that's not enough if I don't like his/her personality or he/she can't stand the stuff I like.

Sadly, I don't feel socially competent enough to find someone that would love me. I am horribly shy beyond belief & I'm just terrible at being social! I'm nice and stuff, but that's not enough. And meh... I don't really even have any real life friends. x_x

Anyway, I guess I'll just pick "other"... since it's somewhere between "all of the above" and "Not sexually attracted to anyone".
  •  

Linus

I always stay open to what might possibly come my way. Right now I have a cisgendered g/f. We are polyamorous so if we found the right individual(s) or couple(s) we'd be interested.
My Personal Blog: http://www.syrlinus.com
My Cigar Blog: http://www.cigarnewbie.com
  •  

sascraps

I've always been exclusively attracted to men. Not interested in girl parts at all. Although, a lot of the transguys are way cute. I guess I can admit that now as an FtM, or FtM-wannabe at least.
  •  

Zemexx

Quote from: kyril on February 04, 2011, 04:17:27 AM
I like men. I've found some trans guys very attractive and wouldn't turn a guy away if I found out he was trans, but I'd never specifically seek out a trans guy, and I'd likely not be attracted to anyone who read female to me.

I agree with this 100%.  I would never actively look for a trans guy (though I wouldn't reject them if I found out they were), and would never be attracted to someone who identified themselves as female.
  •  

Ryno

Quote from: JayUnit on March 10, 2011, 11:57:08 PM
When living as a woman I feel like I felt most comfortable dating woman because I could force myself in the masculine role and make myself the "man" of the relationship.

I found I was so against dating men as a lesbian more because I felt I'd be pressured to play a "feminine role". That idea scared me more than being with a man sexually or romantically. Come to think of it, that doesn't scare me a whole lot at all. I'm simply not as interested.

I've caught myself noticing a good lookin guy and watching him the same way I pervishly watch a good looking lady, but the thought of anything sexual or romantic with another man, trans or cis, just doesn't feel right for me.

I still have to say my simplest answer is that I'm a heterosexual transman, but I would never turn someone down if it felt right. It might just take me longer to come to terms with my feelings.

That said my heterosexuality extends to transwomen, pre-op or post-op. I'm not sexually attracted to male reproductive anatomy, but the idea of a woman with male genitals somehow doesn't turn me off.

:/ We're all weird in some way...
Пудник
  •  

straightedgechris

I'm pansexual; I'm attracted to other FTMs, athletic women, and some cis-men. in that order :)
  •