Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

(FtM) What's your sexuality?

Started by Ryno, February 03, 2011, 10:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For the FtMs, who do you find yourself attracted to?

Women
12 (20.7%)
Men
3 (5.2%)
Transwomen
0 (0%)
transmen
0 (0%)
Both 1 & 2
5 (8.6%)
Both 3 & 4
1 (1.7%)
All of the above (anyone with human DNA)
13 (22.4%)
Not sexually attracted to anyone
3 (5.2%)
Other (in case I missed a possibility - explain)
9 (15.5%)
Both 1 & 3
2 (3.4%)
Both 2 & 4
10 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Ryno

I'm just curious, because the female to males I know in my city are all heterosexuals who once identified as lesbian women. But since joining this forum and since attending a group for trans people downtown, I've realized there are a fair number of FtMs with a whole radiance of sexual identities. Some who date only other FtMs, some who date only other men in general, some who date MtFs, some who are attracted to anyone based on personality.

What do you identify as?

And I don't mean to disclude MtF from the poll. It's not that I don't care, but if I include both MtF and FtM in one poll I won't know how many of whom are selecting which options :S I can make another poll if anyone would like me to. :)

Again, this is just purely out of interest and obviously you don't have to answer lol.
Пудник
  •  

Elijah3291

I am FTM and I am gay, I am attracted to cisgendered men, and I am attracted to transgendered men.

and I am occasionally attracted to women, but not as much
  •  

Ryno

I edited the poll to offer your preference, I thought about adding that option before you posted and changed my mind hahaha.
Пудник
  •  

rexgsd

well i'd say bio-men and trans-men, but i didnt vote in the poll (dont know if i should be men and transmen or other X3) only because theres a slight exception which is i couldnt really be with a transman that wasn't getting srs because part of why i am attracted to men is because of their body and body parts, and my complete repulsion of female parts (even if on a man, aka non-op transman). i just couldn't deal with that.  but yeah, hope that makes sense.

[p.s. no offense to any guys that are non-op =P]
☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

Elijah3291

is it possible for me to change my vote?

also, I was worried that I would be turned off by ftm junk, not the case, I actually really like it :) probably more then bio guys junk, hopefully that doesn't make me a >-bleeped-<, or maybe i just really love my boyfriend, who knows.
  •  

Ryno

Quote from: Elijah on February 03, 2011, 10:30:06 PM
is it possible for me to change my vote?

also, I was worried that I would be turned off by ftm junk, not the case, I actually really like it :) probably more then bio guys junk, hopefully that doesn't make me a >-bleeped-<, or maybe i just really love my boyfriend, who knows.

I thought I made it possible to change your vote. I ... I really don't want to redo the poll. I'm sorry man, I guess I messed that up for ya. Hahahah. Oh well, I'll try to keep your change in mind.
Пудник
  •  

jacob.ayden.averi

...erm, I like femme people. Haha. Trans boys, trans women, gay boys, lesbians, straight girls. Basically everyone but straight boys...probably because they're usually not very feminine. Straight girls are definitely my preference, then it's a tie between...well, everything else I suppose.

kyril

I like men. I've found some trans guys very attractive and wouldn't turn a guy away if I found out he was trans, but I'd never specifically seek out a trans guy, and I'd likely not be attracted to anyone who read female to me.

•  

Britney♥Bieber

I've know for years I LOOOOOOVE boys. :D But now I'm feeling a little bi curious I'm not sure. I kinda wanna experiment with a girl. haha. But I think I like transmen MORE than cis men. Like I would diieee for a ftm boyfriend lol, idk why.

Quote from: Elijah on February 03, 2011, 10:30:06 PM
hopefully that doesn't make me a chase

haha right? =/ lol

gilligan

I've never found myself sexually attracted to anyone. I'm not really a people person.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss
  •  

some ftm guy

I've been figuring myself out lately. if i took this poll a few months ago, even december i would have answered women only. early january i finally accepted that I'm also attracted to men, not just women, that took a while too, don't know why it took me so long to finally figure out and accept. but then about 3 weeks later I notice whenever women would come up in random searches on some date site It'd be like AAAAHH NO men only! lol almost like a violation. i for some reason get this overwhelming meh feeling when seeing any woman now. i really adamantly don't want to date them, just guys. so i guess that makes me gay ??? weird because i used to be into only women, reeeeally liked it...now in a matter of months (november til now) it's like a been there done that like I'm bored of women... ???weird i didn't think someone could become bored with a sexuality over time. maybe i was BI the whole time and too good at pushing thoughts and such away so i couldn't figure that out..who knows I'm sick of talking about myself  :laugh:
  •  

Miniar

I am pansexual, but I chose "Other".
I'm not attracted to "men", "women", nor "trans men/women".
What I find sexually and emotionally attractive is "Intelligence", "Creativity", "Honor", and such..
Not "anyone with human DNA" has those.

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Nathan.

I'm pansexual but not gender blind, my preference is for males either cis or trans but sometimes i'm also attracted to cis/trans females and genderqueer etc people.
  •  

Espenoah

I love men. Any type of man. I'm probably a bit crazy for them sometimes.
Then I'm occasionally attracted to androgynous people, but not often. I think it's just that I find androgyny beautiful more than I find them attractive. Does that make sense?
"If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door." -Harvey Milk
  •  

Yakshini

As long as they have a beautiful personality and a beautiful mind, their gender identity nor their physical sex matter to me.
  •  

Ribbons

Asexual with somewhat of a romantic attraction to woman. I would call myself Panromantic, however I've never felt romantic attraction to a boy yet.
  •  

Shang

My sexuality changes depending on my mood or what's going on in my life.  It makes things confusing because one day I can be into guys and the next day I can be into girls.  Or into neither sex.  Or into both sexes. 

Normally, gay guys are about all I'm attracted to (cisgender or not).
  •  

Kentrie

Women. There's just something about them :)
Push it baby, push it baby, out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow. ;)
  •  

Ryno

Quote from: Kentrie on February 06, 2011, 06:38:02 PM
Women. There's just something about them :)

There is, isn't there?

It's weird, since coming out as trans I've found myself like, 10000x more attracted to women than I was as a lesbian. And i'm not even taking T.
It's crazy  :icon_pelvic_thrust:
Пудник
  •