Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Bye.Bye.

Started by emoboi, February 05, 2011, 06:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emoboi

I'm not coming to chat anymore.
Spoopy poopie
  •  

emoboi

I just feel like I'm not liked there anymore so I do not see the point.
Spoopy poopie
  •  

xxUltraModLadyxx

i don't think that's true. i use the chat sometimes. you shouldn't stop going just because a few people don't like you. just ignore them and talk to the ones you get along with. still, unless these people have been outright rude or told you they don't like you, you shouldn't jump to the conclusion. lots of times i thought someone didn't like me, it was my own misunderstanding.
  •  

emoboi

I'm pretty sure when everyone ignores you when you talk to them that that's a sign.
Spoopy poopie
  •  

xAndrewx

When I get on there my computer lags when I'm on there and I didn't realize people didn't see me talking until a friend was on there at the same time and said that no one saw me talking. Maybe that could be the case?

emoboi

Pretty sure that's not it.
Spoopy poopie
  •  

VelindaSalazar

From what I have seen of you on #Chat, emoboi, you really just need to participate in the discussion without using or attempting to use vulgarity.   Try not be so resistant to the requests of the OPs.  If you follow the rules, your experience could be a more positive one.  Of course, that is my opinion.  ;)
  •  

emoboi

If I don't agree I'm not going to obey lol but I guess I changed my mind. I guess.
Spoopy poopie
  •  

KeiraTrue

I miss you Emoboi please come back you are so funny.
  •  

emoboi

I did but I can't seem to connect to the chat here.
Spoopy poopie
  •