Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

puberty for girls?

Started by purple sky, February 13, 2011, 11:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purple sky

I was wondering... For cis people,  primarily when young girls go through puberty, when 2nd sex characteristics are developing or for that matter maybe overdeveloping how is it socially felt to the person when this happens?  I know this might be a question with which it will have  a bias answer due to the GID.  Perhaps a significant other would respond.  I would think there might be a period of adjustment.  Just as it has been for me.   Boobs are very visual gender cues and signify change into womanhood.   I have a cis girlfriend who developed young with large boobs, She wore clothing to limit the "exposure" she felt.  I guess that is why we remember it as being awkward.  What is the cis general "normal" reaction to this?  I would expect the general pop would have a experience from one extreme to the other? How has it been for mtf here?  I myself am thrilled to develop obviously..being dysphoric it lessens the stress,  though I am learning this when other woman have had years to become.  I was told you gotta show them off girl! Though I am shy.. I have waxing and waning confidence due to GId,  and how people see me I have been getting strong signals where I blend and I am thinking wow,  That went really smooth. being really hyper-aware I think I might overreact and get lost in a mind-pretzel.  Just a place to express myself, Thanks for reading. :)
  •