Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

wanna lose a bit of fat, daily food ideas?

Started by Elijah3291, February 15, 2011, 03:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elijah3291

I'm not overweight, ive tried that healthy weight calculator and it says that I am a healthy weight, at about 135 pounds and 5'7.  I still have love handles and a gut, but thats the only fat i have on me (im completely ignoring the boobs)

The main thing I want is for my hips to be gone, I am on testosterone so that should probably help, because the hips slowly go away anyway, i want to speed up the process.  I know that my waist and hips could look almost completely stright because when i pull the fat to the side, my actual pelvis/hip bone doesnt stick out really at all.

anyway... I get some exercise daily, and I try to walk 2 hours a day a few times a week, and I walk at least 40 minutes per day at a normal pace. 

I have no idea how many calories I eat, i get the munchies a lot and attack all of my junk food, and I really do love junk food.  I guess its my comfort food, how can I learn to not use food for comfort?  I really should eat less sweets, I think im addicted.

I would rather eat to live instead of live to eat, although i do want to enjoy my food too!

ugh anyway Im blabbing, what are some easy low calorie meals that i could eat?  i have tons of eggs and ground beef.

I could easily change my drinking habits to just water, tea, and small glasses of milk.

what are other snacks to eat, i hear that its better to eat many small meals, rather then large meals, how do you make a small meal though?

lots of questions, if anyone can help i would really appreciate it.  I really want to be healthier and i really wanna loose some of this extra flab.
  •  

xAndrewx

Not much advice because I'm still trying to loose a lot but for small snacks I'd suggest going to a fruit market of some sort. They generally charge less for more food that is healthier and better for you (less chemicals)

Other than that if you like cheese getting some cottage cheese, cheese blocks, and even lowfat crackers or cookies can be a great small snack. A lot of times if I make meals that are larger I split the meal in half and eat the other half for lunch. Good luck with the weight loss! :)

Elijah3291

yea its always good to make a meal and cut it in half for the next day, less cooking the next day and saves money

good luck to you too
  •  

Robert Scott

Exercise & eating right is totally going to help you feel better and look better

But my understanding is that hip weight will be eventually redistributed or go away the longer on T.  You body built up that weight so that you could birth babies (didnt talk to your mind about it)  I hear that is the last place it is lost at and once it is gone you close to being done with all the body changes
  •