Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Makeup ??

Started by Christy Edwards, February 16, 2011, 11:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christy Edwards

Hey girls.........What do use to remove ur make-up....? I have found the cleansing cream from
Merle Norman is wonderful......Really comes off well and leaves ur skin very soft....
  •  

Janet_Girl

I use Noxzema to remove makeup.  It is gentle and helps to keep moisture in the skin.
  •  

tekla

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Midgear

I just use some good old antibacterial hand soap and a wash cloth. It gets the job done and is way less expensive.
  •  

Debra

Allmay eye-makeup-remover wipes + MAC makeup remover wipes =)

•  

Kay

Regular soap and a wash cloth work well for most of the foundation,
and very light eye makeup.
I sometimes wipe with witch hazel afterward (face only, not around
the eyes), mostly because I'm still finishing up electro and it helps
keep the pimples at bay....but it does tend to grab a bit of foundation
that the washcloth missed.  Then moisturize to take care of the skin.
For eye makeup I usually use a remover (any will do really.  I liked
Clinique the best, but usually use neutrogena and generic which
feel a little more oily, but work just as well.)
Thats it, nothing too fancy (or expensive) for me.  :)
  •  

JennX

Quote from: Jerica on February 16, 2011, 03:38:30 PM
Allmay eye-makeup-remover wipes + MAC makeup remover wipes =)

+1 

Almay for the eyes & Neutrogena wipes for the face.
"If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
-Dolly Parton
  •  

carolinejeo

Johnson's baby cream, cheap and effective.

Caroline
Procrastination is your worst enemy.
  •  

Dark Angel

Urban Decay - Clean And Sober and cosmetic pads.
  •  

Emmanuelle

not always the most practical (pretty messy actual), but i just love the feeling afterwards: http://www.nivea-international.com/products/NIVEA%20Creme
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
- Maria Robinson
  •  

PoisonParadise

Clinique Facial Wipes, it removes even waterproof ones.
  •  

hland

I love to do the cleansing cloths! Most brands are pretty similar. They're great because you don't have to spend a lot of time at night washing your face, you can just take it all off lying in bed and you're good to go! Then I wash with Biore Foaming Cleanser in the shower in the morning. Those foaming cleansers are also excellent if you wear heavy makeup or a lot of eye makeup. The more viscous (thin) the face wash is, the better it will penetrate the makeup to clean it all off. Thick gels and creams sometimes don't get all the goop! Just my opinion. :)
  •  

meliaMANNEQUiN

i wash my face with my daily cleanser first (i personally use aveeno ultra calming moisturizing cream cleanser, but it totally depends on your skin) and then i remove whatever is left over with makeup wipes.. i tend to use the neutrogena ones but it doesn't really matter.. pond's is great too
  •  

LanaJohn

•  

Hikari

regular washcloth and such for foundation, for things like eye makeup though, I just use a bit of baby oil with a cotton ball. Works pretty well, and is dirt cheap.
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

latingrl

I use neutrogena foaming makeup remover.
  •  

Francis Ann Burgett

I use ponds cream, be cautious around your eyes, do not damage than skin with rough type soap or anything.
  •