Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My Husband's Second Novel: Mending Rainbows

Started by Robyn, February 26, 2011, 09:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robyn

Emery's second Novel, Mending Rainbows, was just published. It will be awhile before it shows up in bookstores or Amazon, but it is at the publisher's secure site
https://www.createspace.com/3481150 .

This is a story of finding love, losing love, and finding it again in, of all places, Maui.

The young heroes are gay, but our favorite transsexual woman, ex-Army sniper Renee,  and now-retired police chief Charlie return from Last Year's Leaves to help these often hapless young adults.

If anyone should decide to buy it, enter code PNNMFKGE for a discount.

Meanwhile, Emery's third novel, Cabin Boy, is in editing and layout, which has kept me away from much writing in the third novel of the Renee and Charlie series, my first, The Least of My Children.

Ah, the exciting  life of an author's wife on a tropical island.

Robyn
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •