Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Ridin' in Femme - out this season

Started by CynthiaAnn, March 03, 2011, 04:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CynthiaAnn

Ahhh, spring is just around the corner and this girl is longing for a ride, on or off road with my KLR 650 (dual sport). My breast forms will give this girl a nice C cup look this season. Long enough natural hair (what's left) shows a nice pony under the helmet. I look forward to jiggle up top as this girl sprays dirt and rock off road, then hit the highway on a sunny day, nipples poking out of a nice girl T. Could be real fun, and if the guys are in for chase so be it, would be fun to dust em'.
Any other en femme riders out there ? What's your story ?
  •  

Salina

I have only joy ride in femme and that was only partially, twice.  first time was several years ago, I had on panties, pantyhose, slip and bra.  then I put on a skirt and blouse and got in my car and took an hour joy ride thru the country, it was great.  Only passed a few cars and of course, no one took notice, but brought a change of clothing in case , for some reason I had to stop and get out.   The second time, it was the same, except it was just getting dark and I drove up to a Mc Donalds drive in window for a coke and burger.  I think the gal who gave me my burger may have seen the skirt I was wearing.  She quickly gave me my stuff and then turned away, I think looking a bit sheepish.  I thought it kind of funny as It didnt bother me if she saw or not.  Here in Tennessee,  you have to be a bit cautious.  We still have John boy and billy bob driving around too.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

That's great Salina, thanks for your story !

I probably should wear a jacket leaving my neighborhood and returning, as my bike is known on our street and would not want to out myself to neighbors. But once I am away, on a sunny day, off goes the coat, for nipples in the wind  :D

Peace

Cynthia
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on March 03, 2011, 04:50:14 PM
Ahhh, spring is just around the corner and this girl is longing for a ride, on or off road with my KLR 650 (dual sport). My breast forms will give this girl a nice C cup look this season. Long enough natural hair (what's left) shows a nice pony under the helmet. I look forward to jiggle up top as this girl sprays dirt and rock off road, then hit the highway on a sunny day, nipples poking out of a nice girl T. Could be real fun, and if the guys are in for chase so be it, would be fun to dust em'.
Any other en femme riders out there ? What's your story ?
I do love riding bikes Cynthia. I have had many over the years from dirt bikes to road bikes to road / trail bikes. Touring the country on bikes is full of zen & reassesing & organising ones life.

I wonder if you still ride motorbikes Cynthia. It is a medative experience.

I have just bought my young sons a Suzuki Jr 80.  I wonder how that will work with a father who has taught them to fish & hunt & camp out & who has tits & often wears dresses & gets comments like, " Dad you are half boy & half girl. "

I feel good about it all.

Love your take on stuff Cynthia.

With newbie regards, Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on May 15, 2019, 07:13:18 AM
I do love riding bikes Cynthia. I have had many over the years from dirt bikes to road bikes to road / trail bikes. Touring the country on bikes is full of zen & reassesing & organising ones life.

I wonder if you still ride motorbikes Cynthia. It is a medative experience.

I have just bought my young sons a Suzuki Jr 80.  I wonder how that will work with a father who has taught them to fish & hunt & camp out & who has tits & often wears dresses & gets comments like, " Dad you are half boy & half girl. "

I feel good about it all.

Love your take on stuff Cynthia.

With newbie regards, Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OMG ! Kirsten, you found one of my "oldest topics" here at Susan's wow, it's like a blast from the past, how cool 8) 8) I remember the vibe in this post, I was just getting my feminine presentation together, and this was before hormones, back in march of 2011 (I started 7/15/2011) ! I have these really good breast forms (still have em'), if I put them on top of what I have now, it fills a "D" cup  :). Back then it was "thrill / rush" to go out on a bike as a girl, that was like new territory back then and I can relive the moment thanks to you bumping this thread !!

Yeah, I can get chatty about motorbikes, and I still have the KLR 650 here ! I have had a number of bikes over the years. I agree with you riding is such a "Zen". You become one with the machine as you ride the wind. That's awesome getting your son a 80 cc bike !! I learned to ride at a young age myself, my grand parents had a "taco 5 HP" mini bike, and Honda trail bikes, so I learned to ride when I was like 10 (offroad). I got my first "street legal" bike back in 76', a Yamaha 175 "enduro". So here is an old picture of me from 42 + years ago, out in the desert of So Cal on that old 2 stroke, gettin' the front tire up...

That's awesome your son's acceptance of your true self, I think it's great being honest and forthcoming with your son. Yeah, you can do all those things with your son, like fish, hunt, camp, and be the awesome Dad, oh and by the way Dad's a girl too !

I hope you have a wonderful evening there (as I type this) Kirsten and thanks for bringing this old topic back to life !

Hugs

Cynthia -
  •