Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I can't get into chat.

Started by TraciMC, March 25, 2011, 09:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TraciMC

I'm in a hotel in Munich and my IP is getting me autokilled.  I was very much looking forward to some chat after a long flight and knowing that I probably won't have internet for the next week or so.  Is there a way you could please let me in!  I also emailed klines@susans.org.
  •  

Sarah Louise

I'm looking into it Traci, but you will probably be gone from the airport before I know anything.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Sarah Louise

<Emelye> IP Address 217.6.41.101 is listed in the CBL. It appears to be infected with a spam sending trojan or proxy.
<Emelye> It was last detected at 2011-03-16 15:00 GMT (+/- 30 minutes), approximately 9 days, 30 minutes ago.
<Emelye> This IP is infected (or NATting for a computer that is infected) with the grum spambot.

Sorry Traci, we can't do anything about the block.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

TraciMC

*sigh*  This is frustrating.  Worthless internet connection they're charging me.  I'm here for the next 15 hours, then its likely no internet for a week.
  •  

TraciMC

I just started a chat thread here: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,95756.new.html

In case anyone wants to chat with me....I'm bored but would like to chat cos I had a real annoying day. 
  •  

TraciMC

Yay, I'm allowed into the chat again.
  •