Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Ummm, what exactly is this place?

Started by -CRaSH-, April 03, 2011, 11:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-CRaSH-

I'm a naturally born 19 year old African American male, something which I think is far out of the norm here.

I don't have a full grasp as to what this place really is. Could someone(preferably an experienced user)
explain to me what this place is?
  •  

Janet_Girl

Hi Crash, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 6200 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another member. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

We are a support site for those individuals who are Transgendered in nature.

Hugs and Love,
Janet
  •  

-CRaSH-

Ohhhh.... Well I'm not transgender, although Im kind of open to dating a pre or post op transgender, Im open to it, but I don't know if I would like it. And they would have to be very feminine in appearance.

And another question, is most of this community transgender? Or naturally born females(I figured that they would have to be one of the two).
  •  

Janet_Girl

OK.  We are not a dating site.  Although there are many out there.  Most all of us are Transgendered, and the ones who are not are involved in a relationship with some one who is.

You are welcome to hang around, but remember we are here only for support to those who have no other outlet.
  •  

-CRaSH-

Ohhhhhhhh, well I doubt I'll be visiting this site too much.

Seeing as I am not transgender, nor am I in a relationship with one.

Thank you for the information though.
  •  

Janet_Girl

We always like to help a potential ally learn.  We are just like any other person.  We too have our loves, losses and lives.
  •  

-CRaSH-

I know, you guys just feel as if you were born the wrong gender.

•  

annette

Hi Crash

Welcome to the forum.

I don't think African American male is far out of the norm.
There are people here from all over the world, from all continents.
There are some born male's here just to learn, chat, and give their opinion to some issues.
And the wrong gender....you've got the point what's all about.

People here are writing about their hope for the future, their fears, asking for advice from others.
We are just ordinairy people with a genderproblem and sometimes a lot of discrimination to cope with.
So, sometimes it's valueble to hear the opinion from people who doesn't have that genderproblem but are willing to contribute.

I hope this will answer your question.

hug
Annette
  •  

Padma

Welcome -CRaSH- - just to add that not everyone here feels that they were born the wrong gender; some were (for example) born the right gender(s) and then other people messed with that when they were kids and tried to force one on them.

There's a much wider range of people here on this forum than just people identifying as transgender (and what that terms actually means depends on who you ask :)). That's one of the great things about this forum - it's damned diverse!
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •