Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Scars

Started by A, April 07, 2011, 05:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A

I was thinking of my SRS that is to come - someday - and a FFS I might eventually have.

I thought of scars. I know SRS scars are usually not very visible. FFS scars are usually subtle - hidden along the hairline, for example - but still there. I wondered...

-If my SRS scars really annoy me, is there a way to make them disappear ? Is it costy ? How about FFS scars ? I would like to be able to tie my hair in any way, or even shave it all off (unlikely, but well), or whatever. I hate scars :x.

(Yeah, I am alive. Want to know what has been going on with me ? I have new blog posts. See my signature.)
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Janet_Girl

Scarzone will help, if it is available in your country.  Also Vitamin E helps.  Pierce the capsule an spread the oil over the scars.  Ether I have used with very good success.
  •  

A

Oh, so you can't have something big like a re-surgery to remove them ? Thanks anyway. I'll think a LOT before seeing about FFS...
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Janet_Girl

Fear not, A.  Remember the doctors are plastic surgeons and they know how to hide or minimize scars.  Now why can regular surgeons do that.  ???
  •  

annette

Hi A

Good to hear from you again.
Don't worry too much about the scars.

As a nurse I have seen many operations.
Plastic surgeons will always prefer the way that won't leave scars visible.

For example the nose? they go often from inside the nose.
The jawline? from inside the mouth, and so there are many techniques to make scars not visible.

These guys have a lot of expirience and they know what they are doing.

I hope this will give you some calmth about it.

hugs
Annette
  •  

A

Hi annette ! <3

Uhm, how do they do it with the forehead ?
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Janet_Girl

It is hidden in the hair line.
  •  

A

In, or along ? Can you see/feel it ?
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Janet_Girl

As close as it can be.  And you may feel it but the hair line will hide it.
  •  

annette

Janet is right.
The insicion is made in the neighborhood of the ears, rolling up the headskin, modify the bonestructure, and rolling the skin back, stitches will be made.
And nobody will see it because your hair will cover it completely.

Reassured?

hugs
Annette
  •  

A

Now you've made me fear something else : if they roll the skin up, there's a possibility my scalp goes numb nearly forever, right ? :x
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

annette

Not right.
The scalp is tightly attached and will grow to the skull by itself.
the forehead looks great  than.

Don't be affraid, this is done so many times, and don't forget, by you it will be easy done, you're healthy.
It's a bigger problem with car or motoraccidents because of the dissapear of tissue.
So, don't seek any problems where they are not.

hugs
Annette
  •  

A

A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

annette

I hope you will be a bit reassured now.
Believe me, i've seen the results and they were great.

I'm living in Europe but in the Us and Canada docters have the same standards of procedures.

They are flying over the world for symposia, to learn from eachother.
If there is a new technique somewhere in the world with better results, the next month it's done in another place.

You are gonna be a bombshell.

Hugs
Annette
  •  

Amazon D

I had it all plus two facelifts and necklifts in last 22 yrs and well it did take many yrs but i did get all my feelings back except for one small part in my chin which seems to be almost 55% back now 13 yrs later. The scars along the hairline will seem more if the skin color is different. the scalp usually isn't dark like the face or forehead so that color difference seems the biggest issue. Hopefully you have stayed out of the sunlight or will do so in the future to keep face skin light like scalp skin. I also did get hair transplants along scarline which helped a lot. I always pulled my hair back too and no one ever said anything even though i could see it. I just kept bangs to please myself. The most important thing is you don't smoke and keep it clean but do not scrub it while its healing and the DR if he is good can make the line slim or if he is bad can really make it wide. You also want to pack your face with ice for as long as you can to keep swelling down while its healing or the swelling can stretch it wider at scar line. Eat healthy no booze and no junk food so your body can heal well.
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•