Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

When they out you because they can

Started by Amykins, April 14, 2011, 05:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amykins

I've run into this business once again, and it's pretty sad stuff. I've been living here where I am in Florida for about 8 months now, and suddenly a woman shows up the neighborhood who has spent a lot of time on the fringes, and can spot TS girls real easy, and she seems to have spotted me. I get all the standard hints from her, like her calling me Amos instead of Amy, and the way her voice goes up an octave and gets louder when she says hi to me, and also the way people who have been my friends now avoid me.

Well I suppose it's just such hot gossip that almost no one can resist, but does she have to be so nasty about it? Seems to me she's just ignorant and hateful, and has to out me and trash me just because she can. I've never done anything to her, I even tried to be her friend, but here she's doing this to me and there's just no good reason for it.

I just don't get this! Here she is in a three-way sexual relationship with the couple she works for, and she has to get down on me and out me and trash me publicly because I changed my sex. It's like she sees me as some unwelcome invader of her gender or something.

Or maybe she feels bad about her relationship and has to trash me out of that so she has someone who looks worse than her.

I don't know..... Why do people have to do this stuff??????
  •  

Arch

Trashing others makes her feel superior because she's such a disaster as a person that this is her only way of feeling like she's someone. (No, I haven't been drinking; I'm just monumentally tired.)
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

xXRebeccaXx

Shes just a bad person, simple as that.
Even in death, may I be triumphant.
  •  

xxUltraModLadyxx

i don't think it matters to find out why she does it. just walk past her from now on and delete her from your mind.
  •  

Sage

This is a good plan, Fullmoon.  I hope it's possible for Amykins to do this and to find peace of mind.   :)
"Be whoever you are, but be loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless person. A fearless artist, a fearless accountant. Whatever you want to be." - Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance

私は死にかむ。
  •  

Randi

People like this are sick and to be pitied. Like Fullmoon said-ignore it -as though it were the backwash from a mules rear end. Throw it on the garden and go on with your life.
  •  

foot_lover_jess

Wow, I really hope I dont know her and show my progress off too much!
  •  

Keaira

Is she on your property?

if she is, tell her to get the frak off your lawn or you'll shank her while she's sleeping.

Just kidding!

The Bitch is a filthy slut and thinks she's a golden girl. She's just like all the other ignorant turds who hate on anyone not like them. Dont let her get to you. Heck I'd dish it out back at her.

For instance:

Ignorant cow: "HII AMOS!!!

you: * In a super happy tone and smiling* HIYA JEFF! DID YOU GET THOSE RESULTS BACK FROM THE DOCTOR ABOUT YOUR HERPES AND OTHER STD PROBLEM? I WOULDN'T PUT IT OFF IF I WERE YOU."

I can be a hateful bitch too sometimes, But it's usually to someone who did something to begin with.   >:-)
  •  

xxUltraModLadyxx

Quote from: Keaira on September 10, 2011, 11:45:15 PM
Is she on your property?

if she is, tell her to get the frak off your lawn or you'll shank her while she's sleeping.

Just kidding!

The Bitch is a filthy slut and thinks she's a golden girl. She's just like all the other ignorant turds who hate on anyone not like them. Dont let her get to you. Heck I'd dish it out back at her.

For instance:

Ignorant cow: "HII AMOS!!!

you: * In a super happy tone and smiling* HIYA JEFF! DID YOU GET THOSE RESULTS BACK FROM THE DOCTOR ABOUT YOUR HERPES AND OTHER STD PROBLEM? I WOULDN'T PUT IT OFF IF I WERE YOU."

I can be a hateful bitch too sometimes, But it's usually to someone who did something to begin with.   >:-)

then people would probably think they are both friends or something :) if she just walked away, people would think the lady saying "amos" was just making an idiot out of herself.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: FullMoon19 on September 11, 2011, 12:15:45 AM
then people would probably think they are both friends or something :) if she just walked away, people would think the lady saying "amos" was just making an idiot out of herself.

... why Amos anyway?

Point is, you cant let someone have power over you because of a name. And you can do 3 things. 1: let them have that power. 2.: pay them back 10 fold. Though I usually leave this up to Karma. 3.: ignore them. just flat out ignore them. Ignore them to where they are screaming out AMOS as loud as they can and STILL ignore them. So much so that if she cried out for Amos while being eaten by zombies you'd still ignore them.
If they finally give up and call you Amy, then you stop ignoring them. Then let her stare into your eyes and see the fury that is masked behind the calm beautiful female exterior.
  •  

foot_lover_jess

Of course thats quite true.
Theres no fun when theres no reation, is there?
  •  

Amykins

Well the bar she worked at across the street went out of business, so I don't see her around here anymore. I was all ready to ask her if she's gotten the duct tape off her gerbil yet in front of everyone, but now she's gone, and I'm so glad. The very last thing I need here is to get outed. I'd lose everything I have and that ain't much, believe me.
  •  

Keaira

Well, that's that problem solved. And no shankng or verbal retaliation was needed. ^_^
  •  

Alyssa91

Just ignore her the best you can I guess.

Mean people suck  :(
  •  

Sage

"Be whoever you are, but be loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless person. A fearless artist, a fearless accountant. Whatever you want to be." - Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance

私は死にかむ。
  •