Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you all chatting about?

Started by Valeriedances, April 16, 2011, 10:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valeriedances

Is chat fun? What's goin on there? Is it a silly place, a sad place with lots of woe is me's, a friendly bar atmosphere?? I have no idea. Can we hook up with cute guys and gals? Can we flirt? ...talk about our nails? What are you all chatting about?

Can anyone join, or do you need a special invite by the in-crowd? Or special software application you need the secret code to. Do you have a secret handshake? Do you get a t-shirt?

Is there a leader who hogs all the space and passes down wisdom? Do I have to spend the first 60 days silent, nodding my head yes to all?

-a chat challenged person who's wondering if she can be chatty too...
  •  

Janet_Girl

It is like being in a room with a bunch of friends.  We chat about anything.  Sometimes it does go off in one direction for a while.  Geek speak as I look at it.

But it is a good place.  Just jump right in and speak your piece.  Don't be a wall flower or it will get boring quick.  I usually pop in around 5PM PST.

You can use the chat feature if you wish.  I use MIRC, but I look at most of the room to make sure it does not go astray.
  •