Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Dear life, I love you very much, but I hate you more.

Started by adygary, April 23, 2011, 03:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adygary

Dear world, I love you very much, but I hate you more.
Dear life, I love you very much, but I hate you more.
What about you, if you are arrested because you ask your sexual freedom, or because you ask for more freedom for LGBT citizens, or because you thought that you're free for once??
I would not leave my country, I do not leave because of all that reasons, I would fight against the remnants of BENALI tyranny.
I promise you, dear Tunisia, that I will deliver you one day, but tomorrow.
The revolution continues,the struggle continues until we take our rights
What you will do if you were in my place   ?????????
  •  

ToriJo

I don't know what I'd do.  But I would hope that I would:

1) Do what I could to help others.

2) Remember that, often, taking care of myself and keeping myself safe is necessary to help others even a little bit.
  •  

tekla

Well the American cliché is Freedom is never free.  But it's always worth the price.  And revolutions don't happen until you have people who are willing to risk everything rather than continue on with the way things were.

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

justmeinoz

The Australian ideal is a little more modestly put - everyone deserves a fair go.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

nickikim

•  

tekla

Australia never had to overthrow a government by force of arms.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

nickikim

•  

annette

I think in your case, I would leave the country.
I don't think much will be changed in Tunesia, there is a revolution, the president has leaved the country but there will be another.
Sorry I can't see a quick change to more freedom and acceptance in your country.
I don't want to dissapoint you or make you depressed, I admire your courage but if there is a possibility to leave to a more genderfriendly country, I should say, take that change.

I hope you can find a way to a happy life

Hugs
Annette
  •  

gennee

It does take time and work to affect change, but it can be done.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

nickikim

Are there any organised lgbt groups in Tunisia?   Would organised activism be to dangerous? Do I ask too many questions?  Certainly, I do.
  •