Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Back to work

Started by Dennis, September 07, 2005, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

Well, back to work as male for the first time. All went well. No screwups on name or pronouns by lawyers, judge, or clients. I violated my surgically-imposed weight lifting restriction with my briefcase going to court today, but I don't seem to have done myself any damage.

Now just waiting for those last pieces of ID with the proper name on them to trickle in, and for the T to kick in a little more so that I look older than 15.

Dennis
  •  

Andre

Hey! Finally u're yourself! Guess  it's never late to finish work(hope to join one day-be real male). Nice that don't have probs at work. I always had fear about finding a job as ftm....but when u know job and unlimited people.... :))))

Andre'87.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hello Dennis,

Yay... That is such wonderful news, you must feel on top of the world right now.  On that weight thing I thought that legal briefs were supposed to be comfortable and light weight  ;D

I know that for myself, coming out in the workplace was my biggest worry, but it shouldn't have been.  I hope that everything will continue to go well for you, and that all your objections will not be overruled.

Take care, and chat later,

Steph
  •  

Leigh

I have heard of boxers, bikinis, and thongs but legal briefs?  ;D
  •  

Dennis

As opposed to illegal briefs? :P

Dennis
  •  

stephanie_craxford

QuoteAs opposed to illegal briefs?

Ha, ha, now those would be the crotchless kind  ;D
  •  

Shelley

Congratulations Dennis,

You sound as though you are enjoying your fory into the working world as the real you and for that I am very happy for you.

Hugs Shelley
  •