Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Anti-Allergenic Arisol Spray?

Started by Ryno, May 06, 2011, 09:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryno

You know what they need to invent?

An anti-allergenic arisol spray.

So when, say,  your roommate's girlfriend comes over, who happens to be severely allergic to cat dander, you just stick the cat in your room with food, water and litter for the evening, sweep the floors, then pull out the spray and do a once-or-twice-over of all the surfaces to eliminate allergens. Something like a Febreeze spray for allergens.

And ta-da! You have a happy cat and a happy guest! Because who really wants to take Benodril every time you go chill with your boyfriend and his roomie? I'm sure as hell not going to make her do that ... and I really want a kitty :( My ex-roommate had to give up his cats to the shelter and I was really attached to one of them.

Anything on the market along these lines or am I just dreaming?

ALSO -- tell me, someone, that it is NOT true that humane societies put animals down if they don't find homes after a certain period of time? That would sort of go against the title "humane" society, would it not? If they do, I'm getting this cat out of there even if my roomie's girlfriend is allergic.
This is him. Lucian. The shelter renamed him Graham. >:/
Пудник
  •