Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: Your community!!

Started by Steph, January 30, 2007, 07:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steph

This is a family oriented support site for the transgender community, support being the key word.  The logs from chat clearly indicate that you were treated fairly.  As this is a family oriented site your post was edited to remove inappropriate language, that will not be tolerated.

If you are unable to participate in accordance with the terms of service then you are quite free to seek what you are looking for else where.

Steph
  •  

BrandiOK

<Reads logs> Hmm....on the contrary Nemes, I think you owe Brianna an apology for the "inaccuracies" you listed in this post.  You were not only treated fairly but with more respect than you gave our chat staff. 

I would be the first to stand up for you had you been treated unfairly but this is simply not the case.  Your behavior then and with this post is simply unacceptable.  I hope this is just a case of bad judgement brought on by alcohol use and a lesson learned.  It's easy to make a mistake...the hard part is admitting it. 
  •