Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

accidentally smoked Oreo crumbs and i can't breathe

Started by Alex37, May 14, 2011, 07:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex37

yes i am stupid.  they were my last cigarettes and i couldn't get the crumbs out of the recessed filter.  now i'm having a ton more trouble breathing than normal.  so, does anyone know if i should see a doctor about that?  or is it just going to hurt for a while?  i don't have any insurance, so i don't want to go the doctor unless i absolutely have to go.  thanks!  :embarrassed:
If you're going through hell, keep going.   Winston Churchill
  •  

Janet_Girl

Only a guy would smoke cookie crumbs.
Try deep coughing.  The lungs will move the crumbs out of the Trachea, but if you are having problems go to the ER.
  •  

Alex37

Quote from: Janet Lynn on May 14, 2011, 08:54:20 PM
Only a guy would smoke cookie crumbs.
Try deep coughing.  The lungs will move the crumbs out of the Trachea, but if you are having problems go to the ER.

lol thanks!  ;D

my roommate came home and assured me that i'm not going to die.  and i looked it up online and found a youtube video of two girls who appear to still be alive smoking Oreos on purpose.  and i thought i was stupid  :eusa_doh:

i can breathe a bit more easily now, so i think i'm OK. i definitely won't do that again...  ::)
If you're going through hell, keep going.   Winston Churchill
  •  

Janet_Girl

The living body, regardless of bipedal or quadrupedal, is an amassing piece of machinery.  Even when we do dumb things to it, it recovers.
  •  

justmeinoz

Reminds me of the time as teenagers when some of us convinced a local big-headed idiot to scrape the fibres off the inside of banana peel, dry it and smoke it.  >:-) He was sick as a dog! We didn't think it was possible for someone  to vomit that much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

V M

I'm wondering if the breathing thing may have been from a panic attack... I can't help but be a bit curious, can you describe what smoking Oreos tastes like? Would it go with coffee?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •