Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Danish Girl

Started by Battle_On, May 18, 2011, 11:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battle_On

I was surfing the web and came across one of those related links that said 'Nicole Kidman MtF?'.  I clicked on it. Anyway, supposedly The Danish Girl is to be released as a movie sometime in 2012. I found out there was a book and was wondering if it is any good.
  •  

Anatta

Kia Ora Keiran,

I read the book a few years ago and found it quite interesting...And well worth the read...

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Muffins

Yeah I read it a few years ago and heard about the film. It's a really great book that I just know they will butcher when/if they make it. For one they're saying on wiki and in articles that Lili was a transsexual yet in the book she was intersexed.. and that the decision to undergo the surgery started from crossdressing yet she had felt it before then, like it states in the book. Look out for the autogynephilic flag wavers to get up on their soap boxers :/
so... yeah *shrugs*. I'm not holding my breathe.
  •  

Battle_On

Well it is definately getting added to my list then. Thanks!
  •