Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyx.

Saying I look in any way related to harmonic is extremely flattering. She's so purdy. *o*
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

So are you Alyx ;) I am quite jealous  ;D

•  

harmonic_dissonance

Double-flattered.  Looks like we're siblings now Alyx, as long as I get the top bunk bed!
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: harmonic_dissonance on November 21, 2012, 01:03:23 PM
Double-flattered.  Looks like we're siblings now Alyx, as long as I get the top bunk bed!
Lame. Fine! As long as I get to jump off of it!  ;D
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: A on November 19, 2012, 09:01:29 PM
And look who's speaking. I think you could easily be sisters.

I had just been planning to make this comment.  Soooooooo alike in look and personality.  Eerie to see them posting side by side - there is no debate now.  Look out though because teaming them up could be like adding gasoline and fire!  They'll either annihilate each other or take over the world.  To paraphrase Alyx, "Git rdy to bow down, homiezz!!!"

•  

Alyx.

Quote from: Violet Bloom on November 22, 2012, 10:56:11 AM
  I had just been planning to make this comment.  Soooooooo alike in look and personality.  Eerie to see them posting side by side - there is no debate now.  Look out though because teaming them up could be like adding gasoline and fire!  They'll either annihilate each other or take over the world.  To paraphrase Alyx, "Git rdy to bow down, homiezz!!!"
I don't take any credit for having ever said that. :P
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Alyx. on November 22, 2012, 09:01:50 PM
I don't take any credit for having ever said that. :P

Well, that's why it was a paraphrase - feel free to slap me for my jestful pretentiousness. ;)
<zips lips and goes to bed>

•  

PHXGiRL

First pic I posted on Susans asking if I'd pass someday

Last week / 5 Months HRT
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: TessaM on November 24, 2012, 08:37:00 AM
Serena, your changes are one of the most incredible in this thread!

Thanks sista! <3
  •  

ashley_thomas

•  

Carolina1983

Serena that is totally awesome. You should be very pleased by your results so far :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Carolina1983 on November 25, 2012, 07:51:34 AM
Serena that is totally awesome. You should be very pleased by your results so far :)

Thank you! Not as much as I'd like. :*( but I am happy I feel like I'm moving in the right direction finally. I wish I would get some faster growth in the boobage area.
  •  

Tristan

Quote from: Serena Lynn on November 25, 2012, 09:51:28 AM
Thank you! Not as much as I'd like. :*( but I am happy I feel like I'm moving in the right direction finally. I wish I would get some faster growth in the boobage area.
Serena, wait till you get them. the twins can sure cause some problems. and wearing a bra all the time kinda sucks?  ???
  •  

anita

Serena, I am now more convinced of starting hrt! You look hot ;)
  •  

Jamison

Quote from: anita on November 25, 2012, 01:20:17 PM

You shouldn't be hard to convince. You already look good as pre.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Tristan on November 25, 2012, 10:06:51 AM
Serena, wait till you get them. the twins can sure cause some problems. and wearing a bra all the time kinda sucks?  ???

Its a good kinda sucks! :) I would love to have some twin C size problems rather then wearing annoying breast forms.

Quote from: anita on November 25, 2012, 01:20:17 PM

Thank you hun! HRT is wonderful truly a miracle. :)
  •  

Tristan

Quote from: Serena Lynn on November 25, 2012, 02:46:06 PM
Its a good kinda sucks! :) I would love to have some twin C size problems rather then wearing annoying breast forms.

Thank you hun! HRT is wonderful truly a miracle. :)
yeah i guess so. after all they do get me free stuff like food drinks and dates. so it is worth it.
  •  

Epoch

My my, this thread is rather inspirational. You are all very beautiful, a congratulations to all that you have done!
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Tristan on November 25, 2012, 03:21:56 PM
yeah i guess so. after all they do get me free stuff like food drinks and dates. so it is worth it.

haha!! :)
  •  

Jen-Jen

Quote from: harmonic_dissonance on October 22, 2012, 08:23:57 AM
This looks like it could be fun!

Boymode

Girl?mode

very nice stomach girl!  you look great!

Quote from: anita on November 14, 2012, 02:41:46 PM
Just makeup, pre-hrt:

Before: after:
You look beautiful already ! I see lots of potential in you! Hrt will make you gorgeous!

Quote from: Serena Lynn on November 24, 2012, 08:31:28 AM
First pic I posted on Susans asking if I'd pass someday

Last week / 5 Months HRT

Looking good Hun! keep up the great hard work!

Quote from: yasuko14 on October 24, 2012, 03:21:52 AM
Okay so I saw before pictures that were beach attire or just shirtless. So I hope It is also acceptable for an after picture to be beachwear..
Just putting it out there.. I wanted to show the effects of hormones so yeah.. Here's a set. Hope I don't get flagged.

*note I was on spiro in the before picture. I had no estrogen yet though.
*after picture is about 6-7 years later of HRT

Before

& After

Wow Just wow!
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •