News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Quote from: michelle666 on February 02, 2013, 05:24:18 AM
Here's mine. The before is from about 3 years ago and the after is tonight. I'm only going to keep it posted for a little bit, I'm not out yet.

I look like a giant in the before pic, the two girls are only about 5' tall.
You look great!You don't even look like the same person. This gives me hope that I'll look better in the future.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: mintra on February 01, 2013, 10:28:45 PM
Wow Rowan Rue. That was amazing. You look kinda like Anne Hathaway. Congrats. Have you tried not wearing glasses? Those eyes need to be shown without obstruction.

Hey Rowan, way pretty! Mintra's right about the Anne Hathaway look!
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: SamiT on February 02, 2013, 08:09:30 AM
Your are looking WONDERFUL Michelle.. Im supprised you have not HAD to come out. Guy mode must be tough.

Guy mode is pretty tough, besides the mental aspects of it there's a couple of things that I'm no longer able to hide under loose shirts. I've noticed people looking at them a lot lately.
  •  

SamiT

I hear ya there.. My mother in law coped a feel at chritmas time.. Two weeks later we told her what was going down.. Most people dont say much but they sure do stare! Im guessing after FFS I will have to just be out with it to everyone... I also understand the torture of living a day life as a pretender and being able to let the hair down and be who you are at night.. Its almost a jekel and hyde..
  •  

Shantel

Here's mine. The before is from about 3 years ago and the after is tonight. I'm only going to keep it posted for a little bit, I'm not out yet.

Big change Michelle, rather amazing!
  •  

Rowan Rue

How can you not be out?!!!  There is so much change I would never have put your before and after together.
You look great :D

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Rowan Rue

Thanks Hazel, thanks Shan :D

@Mintra, Glasses!  Yes, I wear contacts a lot of the time. It just so happened that the two photo's I had that were exactly two months appart I was wearing glasses in.  And My current avatar....

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Shakira

This thread is amazing!I thought I'd give it a quick look,that was about 3 hours ago.I'm just totally blown away by what you've all achieved,every single one of you is just gorgeous.
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Quote from: Shakira on February 03, 2013, 02:50:33 AM
This thread is amazing!I thought I'd give it a quick look,that was about 3 hours ago.I'm just totally blown away by what you've all achieved,every single one of you is just gorgeous.

Haha - that's exactly what I did :-) Yep, you are right ! :-)

Jay-Bird

Quote from: Serena Lynn on January 30, 2013, 08:56:38 PM
7 months in.. Found myself looking at old pictures a couple nights ago. Those pills work! :) So many beautiful ladies in this thread. So much to be proud of in each other. We have or are doing by far one of the scariest things on the planet and we're doing it! so amazing... much love! <3

Serena, you look amazing, that is a huge amount of change for 7 months!
You should be very pleased :)

I love seeing the photo's on this thread, the happiness on the faces of the "after" photo's says it all.

And I absolutely agree with you - such a difficult and yet amazing journey we are all going through, truly something to be proud of in so many ways, everyone.

Jay-Bird

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

ZoeM

Ok, here we go. 23 days in (plus foundation, and a pretty shirt-thing of whose identity I sadly remain uncertain (Anyone know what this thing is? It's stretchy, has a double layer in the bust area, and has a very wide (and flat) neckline))
Day 23:

~Day 1:

And, just for fun, last April. I weighed 225-ish pounds back then.:

Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Ultimus

Quote from: Jay-Bird on January 23, 2013, 07:11:50 AM
Hey everyone  :)

Its been soooooooooooooooo long since I last posted, about a year ago now I think when I had just started transition.
My lack of confidence and other life stuff kinda took me away from here.
But I'm back! and I thought I would show where I am now.

Its been one hell of a year in every possible way, but worth every bit :)

Before (1 year ago)

Now (2 weeks ago)

This is one of the most amazing things I've seen on this website and fills me with new found hope.

edit: and I can't believe you're in your mid 30's based on the after pics, I mean in the before pic, you looked 30, but now you look several years younger!
  •  

Alice-blossom

I am hardly active on these forums, but I am happily in my early stages of transitioning and have been on HRT for a month now! Yay!

I know that the estrogen will take time to really have an effect on me, but I've also been busy getting laser hair removal and getting my eyebrows done and things. :3

This is me two weeks before starting:

And here I am 25 days in:
  •  

toxicblue

Quote from: Flandre on February 05, 2013, 10:48:51 PM
I am hardly active on these forums, but I am happily in my early stages of transitioning and have been on HRT for a month now! Yay!

I know that the estrogen will take time to really have an effect on me, but I've also been busy getting laser hair removal and getting my eyebrows done and things. :3

This is me two weeks before starting:

And here I am 25 days in:

I can definitely see the difference already. :)

And btw, you have the best name on the forums. But Youmu is cooler.
  •  

Alice-blossom

Quote from: toxicblue on February 05, 2013, 11:00:04 PM
I can definitely see the difference already. :)

And btw, you have the best name on the forums. But Youmu is cooler.

Aww, thank you!
  •  

Henna

Flandre, to my eyes there has been a lot of changes in your face. It's almost scary, that so much can happen in 25 days. I'm not sure if it's the lighting or what, but your skin definitely appears softer and more "lighter". In short, more female.

Also there has been changes around your jaw and cheeks which are more smoother and rounder now.

Amazing!
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 01, 2013, 07:25:23 PM
Ok, I did not think I'd be posting on here yet but I was looking through my day by day photos and was really surprised by how much change I already see.

Two Months ago.

Yesterday

The difference is just incredible. Hormones really are working wonders for you!

Wow, your NECK! It looks so much smaller. Amazing.
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 01, 2013, 07:25:23 PM
Ok, I did not think I'd be posting on here yet but I was looking through my day by day photos and was really surprised by how much change I already see.

Two Months ago.

Yesterday

Wow! You - and the hormones! - have done a really great job. The change is subtle, elegant and absolutely 100% effective. A really classy look.
  •  

Alice-blossom

Quote from: Henna on February 06, 2013, 04:29:30 AM
Flandre, to my eyes there has been a lot of changes in your face. It's almost scary, that so much can happen in 25 days. I'm not sure if it's the lighting or what, but your skin definitely appears softer and more "lighter". In short, more female.

Also there has been changes around your jaw and cheeks which are more smoother and rounder now.

Amazing!

I think the lighting in the first one is kind of harsh, so that plays some part in it. My skin is definitely getting softer though, and my pores are shrinking. With all things considered, I know things are going well when my favorite picture of me is the most recent one!
  •